Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Tales of the Paddding Paws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Tales of the Paddding Paws Empty
PostSubject: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 pm

You and your friends are out exploring one day, and find a group of caravans, surrounded by people and dogs. The people seem to be former soldiers. One of them waves you over, a solemn and grim look on his face. "Listen, children, your town is in grave danger. Unless you listen to our story, you and your loved ones will be doomed.", he said. You laugh and leave, snickering at the crazy old man. However, when you get back to your town, you see that it has been set ablaze. There are screams from your families, and they are being torn apart by evil-looking dogs. You rush back to the caravans. The old man walks over to them. "Are you willing to listen to tale of the Enuya?", he asked. You nod.

Rules:

1.ask to join

2.phantom is second in command

3.i can clsoe down joining at any time.

4.you must follow bio format

5.i can request a sample of your roleplaying upon your request to join

6.no godmodding

Bio format:

Name:
Personality:
Other:

I will psot my bios when phantom joins
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Ooc\\
Well, I play too many characters, harhar.
=w=;;
Can I just list them?
You'll get to see their descriptive looks later on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:19 pm

(You shall play your characters from the original rp, and then some, correct? you know my characters, except for one)

Name:Jake Axon
Species:Human
Looks:Tales of the Paddding Paws Anime_boy_fav6
Personality:Boisterous and hotheaded, but knows when be quiet
Other:Is one of the children who discover Cade and the others
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Ooc\\
Yes, and a few new ones shall be introduced as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:49 pm

(lolz, my second bio for this rp!)

Name:Severus Uzami
Species:Unsure, could have inherited the lycanthropy from his father or not
Looks:Tales of the Paddding Paws Wolf
Personality:Adventurous and hotheaded, but knows when to listen
Other:Is Cade and Alex's son
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Ooc\\
Can I put up an intro?
CB
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:39 am

(shmeh, fiine)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm

"Riley!" a brown Rhosedian Ridgeback dog snapped.
"I'm coming." a girl muttered creeping from behind a rock. The two of them ran over to the group as they saw teens come in with pale looks on their faces. A taller figure turned to see the two, and she bent down to get the small girl in her arms in a embrace, "Hey, how's my darling?"
"Okay, Toni is being really kind to me, she's a great friend." Riley answered brushing a small lock of hair away from her face.
"Really? Toni, I can't thank you enough." the female spoke turning the brown dog.
"Alex it's no bigge at all, the least I can do after the time you saved me from the cliff." the dog smiled sheepishly. Alex smiled and she stood up letting go of Riley, "Come on you two, we got visitors." They nodded and walked after Alex as they headed towards them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 am

A man walked over to stand next to Alex, followed by a boy. "Yes, indeed we do, Alex.", he said. "Finally, some real excitement!", the boy said. "Hush, Severus.", the man said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Toni snickered slightly and scampered off before she got popped behind the back of her head. Riley watched the brown dog as Toni left the four and she turned to Severus with a small smile upon her lips, “How is the training going for you brother?” The small dim fire lit up her pale face and the light from it shone in her bright amber eyes. Alex looked up at her son for a moment and she turned to the man with a small nod, “Let’s make sue they’re not scared to death, they look a little shaken though.”
"Nous devrions les effrayer un peu plus, les faire passer de." A German Coolie chuckled a he heard Alex speak. ("We should spook them some more, make them pass out.")
“Huh?” she said.
“Voltaire!” a dog snapped.
"Avancez-vous oh s'il vous plaît!" he whined. (“Oh come on please!”)
"Voltaire, je vous frapperai du froid si vous n'arrêtez pas de parler en arrière!" the dog snarled encountering the spotted grey, white, and black dog with his pale blue eyes. ("Voltaire, I'll knock you out cold if you don't stop talking back!”)
“English!” Toni interrupted from somewhere.
Séjour de cela!" they both barked. (“Stay out of this!”) The Rhodesian Ridgeback let out a sigh and flopped down on to her belly. A black Shiba Inu was watching the two bicker back and forth as her pointed ear twitched back and forth she shook her head, “What’s worse Japanese or French?”
“Neither, it’s actually funny just listening to them and trying to translate it as they talk so far.” A medium sized collie giggled. The Shiba turned her head to see her friend lying on the ground with her head resting on her paws. Her brown eyes widen slightly and she shook her head, “Nova you look a little restless, everything okay?’
“I dunno how to put this, but both. But if you come over here and place a paw on my stomach you might feel something.” She tilted her head to side and listened. The black Shiba placed a paw on Nova’s stomach and waited for a moment then felt a movement.
“Ehh?” she muttered. A small smile crept upon the Collie’s face and the Shiba smiled at Nova, “Rascuro know yet!?”
“Hiyashe I didn’t know yet till around noon as I was talking to Twilight and Ransom, then I felt the movement, I didn’t flinch but I got startled though, after that I went to Lani and she inspected, she told me then got all excited. Lani was really kind to be there when they come, she has experience. Look the two, they’re very spunky.” Nova muttered letting her eyes wander over to two collies. The siblings romped around snapping at each other as they ran around laughing.
“Playful as ever.” She sighed, “But of course this happened since things slowed down right now, right? The war, and all that crap.”
“Yea, but they didn’t come themselves of course…Rascuro could have had predicted during the night once we were done…”
“Oh, you two hid somewhere.”
“Shut up!”
“Sorry, but hey congrats anyway.”
“Thank you Hiyashe, but don’t tell anyone yet.”
“You have my word.”
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:45 pm

"Ok, just a question-what the hell is going on here?", Jake asked. Severus smiled slightly and walked over to Jake. "Just leting you know who's who. I'm Severus Uzami.", he said, pointing to himself. "He pointed to Alex. "That's my mom, Alex. And that's my dad, Cade. He's a werewolf.", Severus said. "That's Dark Wolf.", he said, pointing to the three legged black dog standing in the shadows. "The semi-clear one with the blindfold is Spectre. He's a ghost.", he said. He then pointed to the dogs. "That's Nova, Fenrir, Lani, Voltaire, hiyashe, Rascuro, Twilgiht, and Ransom." he recited. "And there's more.", he said. "And over there is my sister, Riley." "Wow.", Jake said. "I'm Jake Axon.", he said. "And my frineds are Hunter, Kyle, Sparkplug, Axlegrease, and Dylan."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"Oh quelques noms intéressants, n'est-ce pas?" Voltaire chuckled. ("Oh some interesting names, isn't it?")
"Voltaire, fermé!" the dog growled. (“Voltaire, shut up!”)
"Me font Neko!" he snapped back. (“Make me Neko!”)
"Je vous ferai bien!" he howled. (“I’ll make you alright!”) The two lunged at each other snapping, and a male Munster Lander dog ran at them speaking in a Italian Accent, "Lo fermi adesso Lei due, o io L'annoderò insieme in una palla!" ("Stop it right now you two, or I'm going to knot you together into a ball!") Neko and Voltaire ignored the snide remark of the brown Munster Lander as he charged at them head one. Alex watched them for a moment before turning her attention back to the boys and she smiled, “Well it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She bowed down then stood back up. Riley stood beside her mother to let her bright amber eyes wander over the boys and then down at the ground in a shy mood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:26 am

"Just a tip, Severus: Axlegrease is a guy. He looks kinda like a girl, but he's a guy. Remember that if you want to live a pain-free life.", Jake said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Riley was about to start laughing but Alex placed a hand over her mouth walking away from them. Once they were in a good distance, she bent down to be eye level with her daughter and she shook her head, "Dear don't do that, it's rude."
"I'm sorry." Riley said. Alex smiled rubbing her thin jet black hair, "It's okay, you're only nine."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Severus nodded. "Gotcha, Jake.", he said. Dark Wolf walked over to the two and sniffed Jake. "I don't recognize your scent. Who are you?", he asked. Jake leapt back in a surprise. "Did that dog just talk?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Toni raised her head and howled in laughter, "Boy! We all talk! Even the hawks, right Hoover?"
"Ugh...I was going to scare Piper." a voice muttered from the darkness. A huge black hawk flew out from a tree and landed in front of the fire with his golden eyes all focused on the boys.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Jake and his friends leapt back in terror. "What the hell!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm

"Oh dear." Hoover muttered. Nova looked at the black hawk to the boys and she got up walking over to them with Hiyashe following from behind, "I would like to give you all a warm welcome. I am Nova leader of the Enuya army and here is on my many generals Hiyashe. If you can just take a seat by the fire, things will become a lot clearer for you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

"Uh.... Sure......", Jake said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Other dogs began to finally get up and get close to the fire. The light bounched off from their faces showing their eyes that glinted off the brave looks on their faces. One of them laid on the ground close to the log and his pointed ears twitched, "Visitors, what are we to do with them?"
"Explain a story Zero." Toni answered taking a seat beside him.
"I see." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Spectre walked over to the fire, passing right through Jake.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Some of the dogs laughed quietly as they watched.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Jake shuddered as Spectre passed through him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 am

“Get use to it kid, Spectre likes to do it to the new people or dogs…” a Doberman spoke as he was sitting next to another one. Zero shuddered remembering the feeling, “Don’t remind me!”
“Sorry.” The Doberman spoke.
“Zip it Sniper.” The one sitting beside the Doberman sniffled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Axlegrease glanced over at Spectre. "If that thing comes near me, I'll kill it.", he said. "He's already dead, remember?", Severus said. "Then I'll unkill him!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Paddding Paws   Tales of the Paddding Paws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Paddding Paws
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next