Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Nova's eyelid slowly opened and she sleeply looked around to see the still figure of Hiyashe and the trembling Alex next to her.
"Alex?" Nova mumbled in a low voice. She turned to see the small furry thing awake looking up at her with those innocent blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Bruno looked around, and saw that nobody else was reacting to seeing the ghost of their dead leader. "Can... Anybody else see you?", Bruno asked, is a hushed voice. "Only you, Dark Wolf, and Alex.", Cade said. "BRuno, I'm still technically here, but I'm useless without a body. You need to get... Project Cale.", Cade said. Bruno's eyes widened. "But... Cale is still being tested.... it's not safe! You could get kill-", he said. "Oh yeah...." Cade shook his head. "Just get cale, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 am

Alex glanced around as she heard the familiar voice, her brown eyes scanned the area to find the translucent shape of Cade.
"Um...Nova give me a few, I'm just going to look around." she spoke.
"Go ahead...I ain't going to stop you." the small dog replied resting her head on her paws. Alex got up from the ground and she began to walk towards Cade.
I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me today.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 am

Cade turned around to see Alex approaching. "Alex.", he said, smiling. "Listen, Alex. My body in its entirety may be worthless, but I need you to get a lock of my hair. It is crucial that I have it, ok?", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:13 pm

She nodded her head smiling weakly, "Sure thing." she spoke. Alex then walked off and glanced around to find Storm Watch. She found the black Kai Dog and called his name he turn to see her, "Alex, what is it you need?"
"Bring me to the room where you brought Cade in." she asked.
"Well okay, just follow me then." he nodded his head. Alex followed him inside and she heard his claws tapped against the hard floor as he swung his head from side to side. Finally he stopped in front a hall and Storm Watch nodded his head, “Third door to your right.”
“Thanks.” She began to walk down the hall, and she opened the door seeing a sheet placed over Cade’s corpse. She shuddered slightly but quietly closed the door behind her, and walked over to the metal table.
“Alex, calm down, this is the only time you might do this.” She whispered to herself closing her eyes. She sighed and opened them again, she pulled the sheet down slightly only to uncover the head and in a fast maneuver, her finger reached out coiling a lock of hair and she quickly pulled it off. Alex stared at the lock of hair and she quickly placed the sheet back over his head. Her hand reached for the knob, and she opened the door. She closed it right behind her, and placed the lock of hair in her hip pocket of her black skinny jeans.
“Mission Accomplished.” She sighed smiling to herself.
“You done?” Storm Watch asked peeking his head from around the corner.
“Hm? Oh yea! I am, let’s go then.” she said. He nodded his head and then began to walk out with Alex trailing from right behind. As soon as they walked out of the base, Storm Watch trotted off leaving Alex in one spot, she then began to walk towards Cade with her hand reaching into her hip pocket for the lock of hair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Cade saw Alex return. He smiled slightly. "Follow me.", he said, and began walking down a different hall, the one that led to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 pm

She nodded her head and Alex began to follow after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Bruno followed as well. Soon, they entered the lab. It was empty, for all of the werewolves were mourning the loss of their leader. Cade walked over to a keypad, and Bruno followed. Bruno typed in a sequence of numbers, and the wall moved to the side, revealing a small room with a large, egg-like pod in the center. Bruno walked into the room, and went to a second keypad. he typed in another sequence of numbers, and the pod opened into a large, flower-like platform. Standing on the platform, was a bio-engineered werewolf, with state-of-the-art weaponry and combat systems. It was essentially the perfect supersoldier. And it looked exactly like Cade. Cade walked over to the werewolf. He smiled slightly. Since he was a ghost, it was easy for him to enter the werewolf's body. He stepped down from the platform, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Alex blinked stepping back slightly looking shocked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Bruno smiled. "It's Project Cale. We designed it to take the place of cade's real body, if the need arose. However, for it to be of any actual use to Cade, it needs some of Cade's DNA. That's why he needed the lock of his hair."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:17 pm

"Oh yea." she muttered. Alex reached into her hip pocket and pulled out the lock of Cade's hair, "Ta-dah." she giggled, and then held it out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Bruno smiled slightly. He placed the lock of hair in a small scanner. He typed in yet another sequence of numbers, and the hiar was bathed in an olive green lgiht. THe hair vanished, and a similar green light shone down on to Cale. Soon, Cale smiled. 'It worked.", he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:17 pm

"So now, what about everyone else? How are we going to explain things to them?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 pm

"All of my soldiers already know about Project Cale.", CAde said. "you'll be in charge of telling the enuya dogs."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:53 pm

"Oh yippe, I might just need to tell Nova so she can get every one paying attetion, and I think the other armies should get to know as well. The Ohu, Koga Dogs, and the Kono-Maratu Sqaurdon." Alex said pulling the hair away from her face with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:55 pm

"As well as the Omaro Legion.", Bruno said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:58 pm

"Wait, who are they?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:09 pm

"A japanese army of Alcoys, led by my cousin, Alesandreth.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 pm

"Oh...good to know." Alex replied nodding her slowly up and down.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 pm

"You don't know what an Alcoy is, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 pm

"You got me there." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Bruno typed in yet another sequence of numbers on yet another keypad, and a hologram of an Alcoy appeared on the platform that Cale had been standing on. It was a twisted-looking creature. It had feathers, scales, and fur, and it seemed to be a terrifying mixture of lizard, bird, lion, and salamander. It had claws that were 3 inches long, and 5 inch long fangs. Its eyes were bright yellow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:37 pm

"Oh my god." she muttered. Alex shuddered from head to toe, seeing the disgusting creature and she felt gagging but for some odd reason couldn't.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:43 pm

"Oh, and in case you care, this is what Alesandreth looked like after Cade and him had an incredibly awesome prank war three years ago.", Bruno said, typing in yet another numerical sequence. A hologram of an Alcoy appeared. But this one had whipped cream in his hair, a black eye, groucho glasses, and every other prank item or result of a prank item imaginable. Bruno and Cade started laughing. "I still can't believe you got that picture before he saw you with a camera and tackled you!", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Alex giggled while twirling a strand of her hair, "Oh very clever Cade." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next