Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Ooc\\
Lol.
C:

Bic//
"It's like Specre being Sera's daughter for his friend." Hiyahse murmured coming up beside Nova. The female leader nodded her head, "But Spectre is doing a favor for his friend."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:00 pm

*Spectre is nobody's daughter! He is, however, somebody's son.*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 am

Ooc\\
I didn' say he was, I was saying he was acting like Sera's father. o u o
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 am

*You said daughter, ym friend.*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:11 am

Ooc\\
>->
Okay, okay, whatever

Bic//
"We should send in another group, but let's try to stay out of Shadow's territory for a while." Taru murmured turning to Nova. She gave a small nod, "We should send Disguise this time, let him get the ropes on how to be a general."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 am

Spectre appeared beside them. "And perhaps I should go as well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 am

Zeke jumped back startled and Hiyashe gave a laugh. Nova smiled and nodded her head, "I'm sure Disguise would find it as an honor to be working with you. I know I do."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 am

Spectre smiled. "Yes, I and I find it an honour to be working with the fabled Enuya."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am

Nova gave a smile and turned to Taru, "If you may, tell Disguise. He is allowed to take eight other dogs with him. Let him know that Spectre is going to be in his group." The German Shepherd gave a nod and walked off to find the labrador.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am

Spectre followed Taru as he walked away
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 pm

The German Shepherd found the dog and barked at him, "Disguise! Get your arse over here!" The dog came running over, his olive green eyes alerted, "Yessum sir?"
"Nova had requested for you to lead a patrol group." The dog smiled. The labrador gasped, "This is too much of an honor for me to do so!"
"She insisted so, and Spectre will be accompanying you, good luck you two." Taru smiled and with that walked off. The male dog turned to the etheral hound and gave a bow, "It my pleasure to be working with you." Disguise smiled picking his head back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30