HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 6:03 pm

If you don't know what the Padding Paws roleplay chain is, it's alright. This is a prequel, so you don't need to know any of the story.

The sun is hot on the trio of dogs standing atop the hill outside of town. "A new start, Diran. A new town, a new place." The brown one spoke, a deep scar across his right eye. A black dog beside him nodded, a red bandana covering his eyes. "Indeed it is, Sir. Perhaps we won't run into any dogs in the same vein as Liste, but it's doubtful," the black dog countered. A third dog, with blonde fur, nodded solemnly. "Yes, Diran is right. We'd best get to work rebuilding the Enuya if we wish to have a chance." The brown dog nodded and began to walk down the hill, followed by the two behind him.

Rules:
1. Phantom and I are co-owners of this thread. We are in charge.
2. Obey Sentrion rules
3. No powerplaying, flaming, godmodding, bunnying, or sockpuppeting.
4. No killing off a character without the permission of myself or Phantom, as well as the person who controls the character.
5. Minimal number of human characters, please. At most one constant per user, with a few one-offs or soon-to-dies allowed every now and again.
6. Ask to join.
7. No superpowers until late in the story, when I'll introduce a plot point that allows them.
8. Mild romance allowed, but be reasonable. Keep it PG at most.
9. Use the bio skeleton provided or one comparable.
10. Four characters max, may or may not enforce this rule.
11. If Phantom or I say you're out, you're out. Period.

Bio skeleton:

For Dogs:

Name:
Coat Colour:
Eyes:
Distinguishing Characteristics:
Personality:
Special Skills:
Extra:

for Humans:

Name:
Personality:
Usual Outfit:
Special Skills:
Distinguishing Characteristics:
Extra:

I will post my Bios for my first two characters when somebody joins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Ooc\\
So I got Kael and Kitara, Nova's parents.
P:
Ergh....a younger Darby, the hawk's father, I forgot his name. xDDD And just a bunch of side characters that are future parents of the second generation Enuya army. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:21 pm

(I was thinking more that I got Nova's father and the Dog-That-Will-Be-Spectre, and you have Nova's mom and Jesiah, and we add in others too?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Ooc\\
Okay that'll work. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:30 pm

*Yay! And I actually have to go now! So goodnight!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Ooc\\
Awww, darn, okay, good nigt! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm

(But we can continue our duel... ~~~ Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Ooc\\
ahaha, if we can, I need to switch out battires. =w=
My phone eats up so much due to constant texting and email checking. xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 06, 2012 7:41 pm

*Oh no!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 am

Ooc\\
Yep, it's a freaking battery hoarder.
P:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 am

*Let us commence the bios. Kael is Nova's father, correct? Diran is the future Spectre, BTW*

Name: Diran
Breed: Doberman
Coat Colour: Black
Eyes: Blind
Distinguishing Characteristics: Wears a red bandana over his eyes, and a chain around his left front ankle.
Personality: Very dominant and headstrong, he usually only listens to orders from Kael and Jesiah. He holds very long grudges, often much longer than any normal dog would even consider.
Special Skills: Full on, close-up combat, and scouting
Extra: Mated to Jesiah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 am

Ooc\\
Yep his name is Kael.
C:

Name: Kitara
Breed: Border Collie
Coat Color: A black top coat and white under fur
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Characteristics: The tiny heart-shaped on her left hind leg
Personality: She stands for what is right and will do anything to defend her friends. She is a loyal dog and Kitara loves a good fight.
Special Skills: Target Pursuit and Tactical Fighting
Extra: Future mate of Kael

Name: Jesiah
Breed: Golden Retriever
Coat Color: Bright golden fur
Eye: Beady Gold
Distinguishing Characteristics: She has a dark red scar running under her muzzle from the right eye to the other side of the kaw
Personality: Jesiah has a sharp tounge when she is pissed, and is hard on her choies. She is a loyal dog and always challanges herself to take one dogs bigger then herself. Jesiah enjoys the night time.
Special Skills: Swift on her feet, fast runner, loves to fight in forest Jesia climbs tree wells.
Extra: Diran's mate

Last edited by Phantom on Mon May 07, 2012 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 5:26 am

(Tree wells? IS that like normal wells? XP And I always kinda pictured Jesiah as having blonde fur, actually...)

Name: Kael
Breed: German Shepherd
Coat Colour: Brown with black around muzzle and ears
Eyes: Green
Distinguishing Characteristics: Deep scar over right eye, a silver locket around his neck from a former owner
Personality: Very serious around most people except Kitara, Jesiah, and Diran. Cautious and paranoid most of the time, always expects something to go horribly wrong.
Special Skills: Expert tactician, skilled at espionage and stealth
Extra: Future mate to Kitara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 am

Ooc\\
Wait tree wells?
Did I put that?
xDDD
I can fix that, she can be a goldie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 am

(Yaay. And I gots to go in like seven minutes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Ooc\\
Derp.
CX
I see it now, ahaha. xDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 07, 2012 3:14 pm

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Tue May 08, 2012 5:14 am

Ooc\\
So I guess we start?
o3o
We'll add the other characters later as we get more into the story. x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Tue May 08, 2012 5:16 am

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Tue May 08, 2012 5:32 am

"It's so wonderful out here." Jesiah murmured, the wind ruffling her fur. She glanced over to see Kitara laying there and spoke up, "What's wrong kiddo?" The young female glanced over and sighed, "Nothing, I'm just thinking about my family." Jesiah's brows furrowed and she gave a sigh before getting up to trot over to her, "Come on, let's go for a patrol, I'm sure it'll get things off of your mind." The two females walked out of the building together and into the dark streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sat May 12, 2012 5:34 am

(Guh! J=Okay. Here's what I had in mind. Jesiah, Kael, and Diran are the ones that are going into the town. Kitara is living in said town. They meet early in the storyline.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Ooc\\
They?
As in the four of them, or only the three?
ouo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sat May 19, 2012 12:32 pm

(The three meet her early on.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Mon May 21, 2012 5:19 am

Ooc\\
Is Jesiah already known then too?
ouo;
Sorry I just wanna get things straight. >W>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   Sat May 26, 2012 5:48 am

(Jesiah, Diran, and Nova's dad are traveling together. Nova's mom is not with them as of yet.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)   

Back to top Go down

Blood on Concrete(Padding Paws roleplay, semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 1