Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Cade and Bruno soon were there, and both stared at Elk. However, Bruno's stare was from terror, while Cade's stare was from joy and surprise. "Elk! It's so good to see you again!", Cade said, smiling. He and Elk shared a freindly hug. Elk then turned to face Bruno. "Uh... hi, Elk......", BRuno said, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 pm

"Huh, something is telling me that something is going on between the two." Rukushi whispered.
"Just wait you, ol man, you'll see." Ransom said standing beside the Ninja dog leader.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Elk embraced BRuno tightly. "Uh.... Elk? You can let go now.", BRuno said nervously. Elk, however, did not let go. "I mean it Elk.......", BRuno said. Elk continued to hold BRuno. "I'm serious, Elk, let go!", BRuno said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm

The twin Mudi's tilted their heads to the side confused and John placed a paw on his snout shaking his head side to side, however Nova smiled sheepishly watching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 am

"Ok, Elk, stop.", BRuno said, pushing Elk away.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:43 am

"I find this ridiculos." Smith hissed under his breath.
"Go away then." John chuckled and Rukushi smiled. The old dog got up and walked off as the three other leaders stayed along with the twins.
"We just find this weird, Nova-sama what is going on?" Ransom said speaking for herself and her sister.
"Or er...um...just go into the base and check on Alex." she barked. The two shrugged and ran off.
"Bruno what's going on betwen you and Elk if you don't mind me asking." Nova said turning to the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:24 pm

BRuno sighed slightly. "Something may or may not have happened between us 5 years ago..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 pm

"Wait, I'm still confused what are you about Bruno?" John asked glancing at the two with his bright blue eyes. Rukushi nodded as well, in agreement with his old friend.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:49 pm

BRuno sighed and said something under his breath. It was obvious that he was embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:55 pm

"Speak up solider!" Rukushi barked getting up on all fours.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Cade laughed. "I think he's trying t osay that he and Elk had-", he began. Bruno shot a death glare in Cade's direction. "How in hell did you even find out?", he said. "Elk told me.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:32 pm

"Is this only meant to be known by men?" Nova asked hanging her head low. John and Rukushi began to let out a howl of laughter leaning against each other.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:33 pm

BRuno sighed. "You know what? I'm going to go away now."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Nova raised her head and barked, "Where to?" She shooed the laughing hyenas away from them as their laughter disappeared into the distance and their follows stared at them dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm

"Not here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:53 pm

"Did the two knuckleheads hurt your feelings? I'm sure they didn't mean for it causing you to go somewhere, but if you need some alone time to starighten things, I can't argue with that my friend." she spoke bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Bruno sighed and walked away. Cade smiled. "Anyway, like I was saying, Bruno and Elk had-", he began again. '"Tell them, and I'll strangle you in your sleep.", Bruno said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:07 pm

She watched Bruno leave and then Nova turned to Cade, "We shall not speak of this anymore, I'll make sure to have the dogs keeping an ear out."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Cade smiled. "Nah, he can't her anymore. Anyway, like I was saying, Bruno and Elk had...", Cade said, whispering the final word in Nova's ear.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Her blue eyes widen and she jumped snapping at Cade nearly getting his nose, "I told you not to speak of it anymore! But now since it's too late, I'm going to warn you, if I hear that spreading among the army, I'll consult with the leaders of where we shall put you during our war."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Cade smiled. "You requested that I tell you, and I told you. However, I would advise against telling Bruno I told you, and I would also advise against ejecting me from the Enuya, because if I leave, all of my soldiers leave as well, and I think you may find that we can make a very useful allie."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Before Nova talked back a large Cao de Castro Laboreir, came running in and he interuppted before she spoke, "Nova, don't talk back, please. For the sake of the town." he panted. Sniper came running in and bit the black dog from the neck slamming him to the ground, "I told you not to interuptt leaders when they talk!" he snarled digging his fangs in deeper.
"I beg you mercy my dear friend." he pleaded.
"Sniper let go, as for you your name?" Nova said. The Doberman stepped back and the black dog sat down on his haunches with his head lowered, "My name is Negro." (Means Black in spanish).
"Apologize Sniper." she snarled turning to the Doberman. He huffed than turned to Negro, "I'm sorry to attack you to harshly."
"Apology accepted." he nodded. Sniper ran off and Nova turned her attetion to him, "Negro, I know this might be odd, but I want to thank you for interuppting me."
"Not a problem madam." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 pm

CAde smield slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:37 pm

"Negro, right?" she asked.
"Yes I am."
"Huh, interesting name? Where'd you got it?"
"My master, I orignated from Cancun, the beaches there were lovely, and since my kind are good swimmers we were always hired to work with the lifeguards. Pretty fun to be in the beach all day watching the humans relax."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 pm

(nothing.......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: