Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow and laughed slightly, "Yea, so what?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm

"What do you wnana do?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:06 pm

"I dunno really, you?" she said rubbing the side of her head with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Cade shrugged. He kissed Alex again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Alex smiled and then she kissed him back again.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 pm

(this is gonna go on forever..........)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 pm

She then glanced around and covered her mouth while yawning, "I'm so sleeply, I think I'm going to bed now. I feel like crap. Can you tell Hiyashe I'll be in the room, I'll see you tomorrow morning." Alex took off the blanket neatly folding it and placing the empty mug on top of it. She smiled at Cade and then began to walk off to her room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 am

"Ok...", Cade said. "Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 am

She waved her hand from the distance as she heard.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm

CAde sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:31 pm

"Something wrong Cade-sama?" Kono-Maratu spoke as he came up from behind. His dark streaked green eyes shimmered slightly as he stared at Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 pm

"No, ntohing's wrong.", Cade said, msiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Kono-Maratu raised an eye then spoke turning around, "Well if you need any assitance from anybody you can call one of us dogs." The black dog then trotted off as he saw his sister standing in the distance waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 pm

CAde nodded ."Sure, sure."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Nova sat around with the leaders as she watched the army dogs train. Iggy and Owl seemed to have two more siblings as they looked so alike, but Queen and Tripper were from a different litter at a different time but they bloodline still ties together. she watched the four trot around with three Whippets, Spider, Spinner, and Racket. She smiled seeing the siblings all together finally having time to have fun with each other.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 pm

(post again)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 pm

"Smith what should be tomorrow's plans?" Rukushi asked turning to the elderly English Sheepdog.
"We are going to send out many groups of three's around town. We gotta keep a sharp eye out, after what happened earlier." he said then turned to Nova, "Should you ask Cade as well to send out three werewolves per group, have them disguised as human walking our army members."
"That would be a good idea Smith." She said standing up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:12 am

(DAngit, I can't think of anything!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:14 am

"Oh one thing..." John said speaking up, "Twilight and Ransom requested to be with Alex for the rest of the winter as you take your duties. I promised them that I will ask." Nova look thoughtfully at the twins in the distance and yawned resting her head on her paws, "I guess it will be fine with me. The three can go tomorrow morning to the park to do some spying. Alex could pretend to jog with the two as they run around the park."
"Clever girl." Rukushi chuckled. She smiled in response.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 am

(new character to pump up the drama!)

Name:Elk Calize
Human Looks:Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 Gali
Werewolf Looks:Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 Werewolf3
Personality:Very versatile and unpredictable, sometimes argues with himself
Etc:Bruno may or may not have experimented with him when they were younger(and Elk may or may not have enjoyed it). Thee only thing we know for sure is that Elk is gay, and in love with Bruno
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 am

Ooc\\
Haha.
xD

Bic//
"Twilight! Ransom!" John called out. The two dogs stopped wrestling with one another and came running over to the leaders, "Yes sir!"
"Nova has accepted your aid into caring for Alex. Now you have to make sure she doesn't stray close to alley's without you, never get close to the south part of town, and last make sure not to be walking around the streets at midnight, the nightmare starts from there." he spoke.
"We shall take our duties sir to heart, we will make sure Alex is safe from harms ways." Twilight spoke. Ransom nodded her head as in response.
"I trust you two." Nova murmured.
"You'll never regret it." Ransom piped up.
"I hope, now run off to the base. You'll have to always stay by her side, well if she needs privacy than let her have it, that's it, okay?"
"Yes ma'am." they chorused.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 am

A man emerged from the shadows, smiling. "You are Nova, correct? Could you perhaps tell me where I could find Cade or Bruno?", he inquired,
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm

The male leaders all blinked at the man and Nova got up on all fours shaking her fur and she spoke up, "I am as you spoke of, Nova leader of the third generation Enuya Army. Ah those two, they are some where out here, shall I have one of my comrades find them or perhaps you can find them yourself?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 pm

The man smiled and bowed. "Miss Nova, it is an honour to meet you.", he said. "MY name is Elk."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm

"A pleasure to meet you." she bowed her head, but before Nova raised it Twilight and Ransom started barking out loud, "Cade! Bruno, come you guys come over here. Some guys is in need to see you!"
"Well then..." Smith murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next