HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm

'Nova........', Hel thought. She was trying to remember where she ahd heard that name before. Then, she gasped as she remembered Nova. The memories hit her like a brick. "Nova!", Hel said, smiling. "My daughter...", she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Nova gasped too tilting her head to the side then she turned to see Rukushi standing there with his comrades, "Darby lied to me that my mother was dead!"
"He was protecting you child." the dog snapped back. She then turned to Hel and smiled, "Nice to see you...mom."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Hel smiled at Nova. "I have missed you so much, Nova."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 pm

"I thought I would never see you again though." she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:48 pm

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again, either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Nova laughed sligthly then she tunred her head to see Zeke, Sniper, Taru, and Hiyashe in the distance standing with the rest of the other armies.
"Well it's time to head back to base!" Taru barked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Hel smiled slightly at her daughter. "never thoguht you'd grow to be leader of the Enuya army...", she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:58 pm

"Neither did I." Nova said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 pm

"But I know that you're going to be a great leader. And I think you might have an admirer.", Hel said, smiling. She was referring to Rascuro, who was back at the base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:07 pm

"Ahh! You're not the only one to say about that!" she whined lowering her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Hel laughed. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, child.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:05 pm

"Yea I guess so." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 pm

"In fact, you should be flattered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:38 pm

"Well I do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Hel smiled slightly. "You don't sound like you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:53 am

"There is just so much to do, and how do I have time for love?" Nova whined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:50 pm

"Sweetie, there's always time for love. Trust me.", Hel said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 pm

"Well...if you say so then..."she said glancing at the dogs as they all headed back towards the base. Alex would catch up with them once she dropped off the young children at the police station, so Nova felt lonesome without her friend in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:03 pm

"come on, let's get back to the base."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Nova nodded her head and barked out loud, "Run it back to base, come on!" Everyone than began to sprint off and slowly she sprinted after them. Hoover flew across the large mass of dogs running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Hel smiled and walked back to the base. Jormungand walekd beside her. "Didn't know you had a kid, sis.", he said, smiling. Hel smiled back at her brother. "You do now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 pm

"Congrats you're an uncle." Lani teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Jormungand smiled slightly. "I want to be called 'Papi', not 'uncle'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Lani laughed smiling, "Even more fun to say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Hel rolled her eyes. 'Jormungand, you are an idiot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next