Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Ooc\\
Oh, haha.
x3
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:55 pm

(so.... bored.... i need new inspiration.... perhaps if I started up that old rp we had, based off of this one? You know, the Tale of the Paddding Paws?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Occ\\
I can let ya, but the other few characters need to come in.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:01 pm

(lolz, question: since The Tale of the Padding Paws is set in the future, after this rp, should I have it so that CAde and Alex have a child? if so, boy or girl? XD i just want it to be fun!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Ooc\\
The child idea sounds good, but I don't really care what gender it is.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:35 pm

kks, i'llset it up)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Ooc\\
Mmkay.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 am

(I'm working on it)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 pm

"Tesshin, how was everyone treating you back at Kenya?" John asked his general as they jumped from roof top to roof top.
"Good my leader. Training was done very well during my abscence when I was requested to meet Bat in Russia. Then Kite and Buruge in India, they couldn't afford me traveling across the see to just see the two. The four of us came here together sneaking into a army jet plane. The stopped on one rooftop to see a good view of the most populated area of the city.
"This city is so peaceful in the morning, but the killing..." Tesshin started.
"Is hidden, it happens everyday, we have diffitcultly trying to decrease it. That is why we called you all in." John finished.
"We'll try our best sir." he answered.
"Thank you friend." the leader sighed shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 pm

(curse you lack of inspiration....)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 pm

"Huh? Look sire." Tesshin murmured. John looked down to see Alex walking down the street byherself with the hood pulled over her head. He sneezed then spoke, "Keep and eye on the gal."
"Yes leader." The spotted dog ran off as he left the slim Australain Kelpie standing there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:54 pm

(i have nothing....... d'arvit!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Tesshin ran ahead of the teen to stand above a building to watch her walk. Alex glanced around then she looked into a alley walking inside of it. His eyes narrowed, "Must be a short cu- Huh, no!" he barked. Alex let out a cry and the spotted dog sprung off of the building running into the alley to find her on the ground with her arms braced in front. A wolfhound was clamping down hard growling as five other dogs stood around him licking their mouth.
"Back away from the girl!" Tesshin snarled lowered his head. One of the dogs turned their head and laughed, "It's just a kid, and he's solo. More food." His olive eyes widen then Tesshin lunged at him, but the wolfhound let go of Alex hitting the Koa Dog straight into the stomach. He chocked falling back, and the wolfhound smiled, "You don't know who you are messing with, and I believe this girl has a really strong connection with the Enuya leader, am I right?" he said turning back to her.
"I'm not going to say anything." she growled.
"You will before I leave you to die with this pathetic mutt." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:33 am

(Ok, now we're getting somewhere, might need 2 more lines... sorry, it's hard to come up with good stuff...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Tesshin lunged at the wolfhound aiming for the head, but he ducke down to hit his head under the spotted dog's chin. Tesshin cried out falling on to his back hearing a sickening crunch. Alex gasped hearing the crunching of bones breaking and she felt so useless that she can't do much to help.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:43 pm

A strange creature that appeared to be half man, half spider appeared behind the wolfhound. The creature hissed angrily. "Leave or die........"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Some dogs backed up startled and the wolfhound whipped around snarling, his smirke dthen turned around, "Move out, we'll deal with them next time." The dogs then began to run off in different direcetions scattering all over the city. The wolfhound looked at Tesshin one more time and licked his mouth, "Can't wait to eat your meat."
"Can't wait to hear you die." he snarled back. The wolfhound let out a laugh and disappeared into the distance. Tesshin weakly got up and turned to the man, "Well...I really dunno what to say, but thank you." He then turned to Alex as she sat there staring at the two with the blood running down her right arm to the grey ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

THe strange, spider creature morphed into the form of a polypan. He bowed, smirking. He approached Tesshin with a hungry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Before Tesshin spoke Alex interuppted him, "Don't hurt him please, he saved my life, I owe him so much." He turned to see her trying to get up but she fell down gritting her teeth. Tesshin walked over to Alex and he sat down next to her, "I'll stay here with you, but as for you..." he turned to Polypan, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:12 pm

"My name is Hakobu.", the polypan. "And I think I shall name you dinner, and snack.", he said, licking his lips hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm

"Oh great did Cane sent him?!" Alex thought. Tesshin got up growling at him, "You over grown snake, I'm going to pop you into some rodeo boots for the next bull riding contest for my friend's master." John leapt down from a building to stand beside his comrade and he smiled, "I wouldn't miss out on the action, can't go on a day without a good fight."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Hakobu smiled. He let out a high pitched whistle, and several more polypans appeared.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:14 am

John and Tesshin began to back up closing in on Alex.
“What should we do?” the Australian Kelpie asked.
“Kill him.” Alex glowered.
“Why so?” Tesshin asked.
“Because he’s apparently Cane’s fiancé.”
“Oh…” they both chorused. John threw his head back howling and two groups of seven dogs came running in from both sides of the alley snarling.
“We heard the call.” An Ibizan Hound smiled.
“Great to see you too Snook.”
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm

"Ah, yes, Cane. I assume you are friends to my beloved fiance?", Hakobu said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm

“Friends?!” John snarled, “She nearly had Dark Wolf kill Alex.”
“John you idiot!” Snook snapped. Tesshin turned to two dogs and they nodded to stay close to Alex. As for the others they flanked out growling.

Last edited by Phantom on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next