Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 am

She walked catiously through the trees as they entered upon Enuya patrol grounds. Sera ears perked and she gave a low growl as a shadow slinked toward them but it was Storm Watch. He stepped back startled, "I think I found them!" He called over his shoulder. Taru along with Bat, Echo, and Moxie came over to them.
"What's going on?" Sera snarled whipping around to see if any more Enuya's were going to come.
"Calm down." The German Shepherd muttered. Her eyes narrowed, but she did so.
"Good job Spectre." Echo nodded her head at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:20 am

Spectre nodded, smiling. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 am

"What is going on?" She turned to face him.
"More like saved your skin." Nova came up to Taru along with Disguise. Sera's eyes widen seeing the tan labrador dog, "I thought they killed you!"
"Naw, I ran off with the army my loyalty is at. I was a spy for the Enuya, I had mention to them about you, they could use a dog like you here." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 am

"I apologize for the deception, Sera.", Spectre said, exiting the dog's body. "Though my host most definitely wanted to defect.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 am

She got startled seeing the ghost dog and her eyes widen, "What the hell?!"
"Not the first." Taru murmured quietly. Nova laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 am

"All will be explained in time, Sera."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:07 am

She gave a quiet nod, overwhelmed by all of this. Disguise came over to her, "Stop trembling." Sera gave a quiet nod and he glanced over to Nova, "Let's get back to base and can Alex get her clean?" The female nodded, "I'm sure she'll have no problem with that."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 am

Spectre glanced at the dog who he had been using, who had by now collapsed to the ground. "He'll wake up soon. I gave him a false memory so that it'll make sense to him that he's here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:31 am

"Should we waltzing back to the base?" Storm Watch chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 am

"That would be best."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 am

The group began to head back and Sera walked quietly back beside Disguise.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 am

"I apologize again for decieving you, Sera.", Spectre said, walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

She turned her eyes to him and gave a small smile, "It's all right."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 pm

(I just remembered the Cade has a sister... LOL)

Spectre nodded. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 am

Ooc\\
Way to go man, lol

Bic//
"Well clearly they're going to have your heard for sure." Strom Watch murmured. Sera's eyes narrowed on him and he backed up, "No need to start snapping, sheesh..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 am

(I have no idea how to bring her back into the story... maybe have her kidnapped by the enemy?)

*also derp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Ooc\\
Yes I guess.
o3o

Bic//
"We're here, don't worry we had strictly warned everyone to keep to themselves." Nova murmured as they stepped out from the forest. Sera's eyes widen, "I never imagined the Enuya this big."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 am

*uurgh... i is teh derpishyness!*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 am

Alex came walking out with Feoline behind her and the white dog gasped, "Murder!" Sera's ears perked up to see the small white dog and her eyes widen, "You're here!"
"You and those foul mutts killed my owner!" She snapped. Alex quickly snatched up the dog, and held her, "Calm down Feoline please! She didn't come here to bring harm to anyone!"
"But I'm not going to forgive her!" She snarled at Sera.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 pm

spectre walked over to Feoline. "She's going to be a great asset, little one. We need her. Pardon the expression, but let sleeping dogs lie."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 am

Alex turned to one dog who nodded carrying the white small dog away. She gave a nod and turned to Sera, "Nice to meet you, I'm Alex and you are?"
"Sera." She murmured. The teenager smiled, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and fed." The canine smiled nodded her head following the human into the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:19 am

Spectre looked back in the direction of his former host, and smiled as he saw a pair of dogs carrying the unconcious hound away to be cared for.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 am

In no time, Sera came bounding out, shaking her fur and she gave a snort, before she turned to Alex, tail wagging, "Feels much better." The teenager smiled, "No biggie at all."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

Spectre walked over to Alex. "Where is Jeriah?", he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 pm

"She was wandering the base with Twilight and Ransom for a tour." She answered, then jerked over her shoulder to see the twin stride out with the female ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next