Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 pm

"It's just..." she sighed smiling slightly, "He is a really sweet guy, very protective of me..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Elk nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:10 pm

"Alex!" Ransom barked. She turned to head to see the White Mundi standing next to a small Malteese.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 pm

(post again)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:50 am

"Cute dog?" she spoke up.
"I think she has some information." Ransom barked. Alex turned to Elk then gestured him to follow and she jogged over to the two and kneeled down, "Speak up my friend."
"My name is Feoline, and I had to leave my master in order to live. She was an elderly lady in her early seventies, and we were walking home from the Pet Groomer, we were ambushed by rude dogs. She told to me to run, she didn't care about her life. I hard her cries and I would never forgive myself, I was wondering if you guys were some sort of comrades of an army, are you?" Ransom and Alx smiled, "You came to the right ones, when did the ambush take place?"
"Around nine, maybe ten before 9:30, can you avenge her death for me? I beg you too." Feoline whimpered.
"We shall." Twilight answered trotting up beside them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Elk sighed and shook his head. "When will the killing end?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:16 am

"Once we stomp the army down." Alex answered, she picked up the small dog, "Feoline, you're staying with me for a while till things are safe enough for me to find you a new master."
"Oh thank you, how very kind of you." she barked with her long tail wagging. Ransom and Twilight giggled and they spoke up, "Let's get back to base, the others will take care of everything else here.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Elk smiled slightly and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Alex began to jog back to the base with Feoline craddled in her arms as Twilight and Ransom flanked from behind.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Elk jogged alongside Alex.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 pm

"Aye, I see the base in the distance." Ranoms barked. Twilight giggled and she spoke up, "We're not far Feoline, once we get there you can get some food and water an maybe a comfortable place to sleep with that."
"Greatly appreciated, thank you." she spoke up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:57 am

"she can sleep in my room, the other rooms already ahve dogs in them along with soldiers.", Elk offered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:07 am

"Good idea, we already bunked in with Alex any way." Twilight smiled sheepishly. Her twin laughed as the came into base grounds. Nova raised her head to see the four figures from the distance and two dogs ran out to greet them in. Hiyashe trotted to Nova's side with her black curled tail wagging, "They're back, but somebody picked up another scent from them."
"We'll see once they get here." the Enuya leader replied.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 am

Elk smiled at feoline.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:40 am

Feoline wagged her tail and then she turned to see two large dogs coming in.
"The twins came back." one chuckled.
"Of course they did." Henry said smiling at Twilight and Ransom. The Mundis smiled back, "We want you to meet a friend, Alex." She placed down the small dog and the Maltese looked up at the two dogs, "Whoa."
"Name's Henry and my friend is Voltaire." the Akita gestured. The Ridgeback nodded his head and smiled, "You shall be welcomed."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:52 am

CAde came out and saw FEoline. He smiled. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

"Greetings." she bowed her head. Nova came up to them with the other leaders and they bowed to Feoline as she turned to them, "You are some lucky dog, not everyone gets to meet the heros of this town, and we make sure our comrades are in a good title." Nova smiled. The small dog gasped turning to Cade then to the four dogs.
"Sir, the remaining comrades arrived!" a dog barked from the distance.
'Bring 'em on in!" Smith answered.
"You guys had more?" Hiyashe asked.
"Yea, but they're the best of the best." Rukushi winked, "They've been working together ever since they could fight." A greyhound came jumping out followed by a bloodhound and a mix breed dog. A small group came in with a group of five dogs followed by a leading dog with a spotted coat. And then came out a Golden Retriever with a Irish Setter close behind.
"You'll have a chance to meet them all later. Oi! You lot assemble the armies." John barked. The dogs nodded and they ran off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 pm

As all this was happening, LeBlanc sat in the bushes, watching. She growled. "So, you've got a few more friends? So what? The LeBlanc Syndicate could kill you all, loves...", she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 pm

"Wait, are one of those dogs blind as well?" Henry remarked seeing the bloodhound run off with his partners.
"Yes he is. Bat has been blind ever since he was born but he lived with it, knowing his surrondings in a blink of an eye, but for him rather a twitch of a tail." John muttered, "He might as well give a few tips for Owl in case." The spotted canine took off a blur followed by his group and somebody let out a yell, "Tesshin-sama! Tesshin-sama!" The dog turned his ehad and let out a chuckle, "It's great to see you again Joust."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:22 am

(i have nothing.... what are Alex and Feoline doing?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 am

Alex pulled off her hood untying her hair and she shook her head before turning to Feoline, "Come with me, and maybe I can help you get cleaned up.' The white small dog looked at her rustled, tousled white fur and she laughed nervously, "How kind of you." Alex bent down and Feoline jumped into her arms. She then headed towards the base with the small dog craddled in her arms.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Elk walked over to Cade. "WEll, Elk?", Cade asked. "It was fun.", Elk responded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:32 pm

"You got a view of some of the city did ya?" Twilight questioned. Ransom smiled at Elk as she stood beside her twin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Elk smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:32 pm

"We can go further into the heart of the city. Alex said during midnights it is bustling with actives from humans and to dogs." Hiyashe spoke up.
"Good idea, maybe tonight, but this time Nightmare and Storm Watch volunteered." Rukushi spoke up, "Those two are perfect for their black coats." he smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next