Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Spectre smiled as he watched, invisible, from the wings as Sera chewed out Shadow, and quickly found a lithe hound and silently slid into his body, easily subduing the dog's consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 pm

She gave a snarl, before jumping down from her spot and walking off, breezing past by Spectre's host as she exited out of the building. Shadow gave a snort and muttered to one of his members, "Send out patrols."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Spectre heard Shadow's command, and took it as a perfect opportunity to pursue Sera. He slipped into the leaving patrol, and quickly followed her path.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Her ears perked, flicking back and forth and she whirled around to see a long dog following her. Sera's head tilted to one side in confusion and she gave a growl, "Can't you see I need some time alone?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:05 pm

"I apologize, Sera.", Spectre said, bowing his head slightly. "But I need to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Her ears twitched and she spun aroundas he got her full attetion, "Odd, usually most dogs would tremble in fear...well all right then, you have my full attetion."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:04 pm

"Please, do not tell Shadow, but I have been thinking of defecting to the Enuya... It seems like it would be much less painful, and I might like having more than just the occasional victory.", Spectre said, thinking quickly, hoping against hope that it would work.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm

"I can see your reason into this, dogs had usaully come to me for a safe departure from here," She murmured, "But ever since I had start helping, I've been tempted to leave as well. A stray life is too dangerous for me if I'm going to leave, but he'll come kill me personally himself. Enuya could probably be the only place I'll go, but I'm conflicted."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Spectre nodded. "Then, would you please acompany me in joining them? It surely must be better than taking abuse from Shadow every day... After all we do for him, he treats us like we're uglier than homemade sin!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Sera glanced over her shoulder and leaned foward to whisper to him, "Later tonight come meet me here in the same spot, but I'll walk out first and come in after an hour so no one suspects." She took a step back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Spectre nodded. "Agreed. I will.", he said, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 am

Sera glanced around before following after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 am

*skipeth?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:23 am

Ooc\\
Yea

Bic//
The female dog got up, to see most of the group asleep and she exited out of the building through the most concealed exit spot she made.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 am

Spectre looked up slightly as he lay on the ground among the sleeping group, and after a short time had passed, he exited the building as well, heaidng to the same spot from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 am

She turned to see him and gave a small nod. The female dog glanced around to make sure for a safe passage and her tail swished three times before she went on ahead.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 am

Spectre followed after her cautiously, wondering if this was actually a trap or if this was real.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Sera froze and whipped around to face him, "Go!" Two dogs from above came leaping down and she quickly took them down with no trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"Not unless you come with me, Sera!", Spectre said, looking around in case more showed up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

She gave a snarl of protest but quickly followed after him, bounding down a different direction then she planned on.
"Keep up!" Sera yelled then looked up into the skies to see a raven above and she gave a sigh of relief, "Into the trees Heart!" It gave a caw before jerking off into a direction.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Spectre easily kept pace with Sera as she ran, and followed her, slightly puzzled by the raven saying to go into the 'tree's heart'.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:59 pm

They exited out of the city and ran deeper into the forest until they came upon a small clearing. The raven landed on a nearby tree and spoke up, "Sera another one and this time you as well?"
"Don't be surprised Dura." The female dog murmured, moving aside some leaves to reveal a thin puddle of mud. She rolled herself into it to cloak their scents from here out. Sera got up, fur shaking and turned to Spectre, "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Spectre swiftly rolled in the mud, smiling slgihtly. He loved being able to feel dirt and mud agaisnt his body once more, even though he knew this was temporary.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

She covered up the puddle and glanced up at the raven, "If anyone else wants to get out, you know the drill."
"Of course," Dura nodded, "The Enuya is northeast, good luck." Sera smiled and began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Spectre nodded and followed Sera, anticipating his return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next