Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 pm

"How are we going to do it? I'm sure everything had been changed ever since the change of position." Cloud spoke up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 pm

"Definitely. Shame your visit didn't go well. The Jean Pierre bloke was able to tear apart a bunch of guards by himself, wasn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:16 am

"Yes, not a pretty seen," The earth gifted murmured, "Someone told me five gifteds fainted as they ran through the labratory area to escape and the smell of fresh blood was unbearable..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 am

"So, what exactly happened during the visit? Cade won't tell me anything.", Seth said, looking over at Skye.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 am

"The one to the base?" She spoke up, getting uneasy to speak about it as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 am

"Of course. What happened? And how did you get back Jade?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 am

She bit her lower lip and glanced over at Ixie for help. But the Psychic gave a sad nod. Skye suddenly got up and ran off to her tent not able to talk about it.
"Skye!" Her friend yelled after her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 am

"Something very bad happened, huh..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 am

"Seems like it." Sam mumured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:19 am

"I can only imagine how awful it must have been, that not a single preson would talk about it..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 am

"You asked the others too?" Cloud murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:43 am

"A few of them.", Seth said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:01 pm

"I can go into Skye's mind, but I can't do that, invasion of privacy." Ixie murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:23 pm

"I understand.", Seth said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 am

"I'll see if she is all right." The Psychic murmured getting up, and walking off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 am

Seth nodded. "You go do that."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 am

Ixie walked in the tent to see Skye curled up on the cot, back turned.
"Hey." The Psychic whispered coming over. She sat on the ground in front of Skye and stroked her hair, "Is everything all right?"
"Guilt is eating away at me." She murmured back quietly. Ixie sighed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

*derp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:05 am

"So now all we have to do is a master plan upon Dismiss, huh?" Kirin muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 pm

"With Jade back on our side, it'll be easier, I hope."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 am

"Hell, I wish, it was a blood bath the last time we got in." Cloud murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 am

"Though the blood being bathed in was mainly theirs."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am

"We got to be catious, gifteds are being forced against their will to work along side Dismiss." Sam murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

(I just remembered the Jet dude we saved at the very beginning.... I need to remember my characters, dammit!)

"And Alexander is far from mentally stable."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

Ooc\\
Lol

Bic//
"This sounds like one we need to plan out throughly, but we it has be done soon before any more damage has been done." Kirin sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next