Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Skye followed him inside and quietly stood there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

A tall, very thin woman with long blonde hair stepped out of the tent. She almost looked like she was starving, in fact. "Yes, Cade?", she asked quietly. "This is Skye. Skye, this is Lun.", Cade said, smiling. "Oh, hello there, Skye..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 pm

"Nice to meet you." Skye smiled, giving a small bow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Lun bowed slightly as well. "Tell me, how is Kestrel doing? I haven't gone to the lab in a few days.", she said, looking at Cade again. "He's stable. The augmentation is almost done, if all goes well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:21 am

"How long have you two known each other?" Skye asked glancing between Lun and Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 am

"A few years. She was one of the first to join the Resistance.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 pm

"Isn't she like a squardon leader then leader or something like a general since she knows the ropes around here?" Skye murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm

"She's head scientist.", Cade said. "I hate fighting. I like to stay back here, close to Kestrel.", Lun said, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:17 pm

"That's nice to hear," Skye smiled, "I've would of done the same thing as well."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 pm

*You said I've would of again! WTF does that mean? It is I would've!*

*sorry, I'm really stressed out today...*

Lun nodded. "I could give you a tour of the science compound, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:29 am

Ooc//
Geh....it's all right, but I should be the one stressing out, I had to do three reviews in one night.
dX

Bic\\
"That would be nice."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:40 am

*Just no more I've would of.*

"then let's get started!", Lun said, clasping her hands together. "To the compound!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Ooc\\
Keh, all right.

Bic//
"All right." Skye smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Lun nodded. "Just let me get something really quick.", she said, ducking into her tent.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Skye watched her disappear in, and stood there waiting with Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Lun swiftly returned, dressed in a crisp white lab coat and glasses.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:41 pm

"Seems like you're ready now then." The young female smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 pm

"Yes, I am.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 am

"Ready when you are then Lun."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:53 am

"Then let's get going!". Lun said, and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Skye quickly followed after her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Cade followed the two of them as Lun led them to a very large group of buildings, all connected by corridors and hallways and the like.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am

"Whoa." She breathed, amazed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 pm

"This is the science compound, where we perform experimental surgeries and augmentation on gifteds. All willing volunteers, of course."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 pm

"It's amazing in here." She smiled recalling back of Dismiss's compound, it was a horrible hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next