Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm

"Did you say...", the woman said, drawing closer, "army?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:09 pm

"Yes ma'am."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

"Take me and my allies to it, now. If you value your spine, that is."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 pm

"Calm down, gees, we'll take you there." Cloud muttered then nodded off to Sam, "Come on, you're coming back with us." The blond hair kid nodded and follow him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm

The woman followed Cloud as well, as did Luke, Ashe, and Jean Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Ooc\\
They're arriving to the underground bases with them, just letting you know.

Bic//
Skye lifted her head to see Cloud head and Ixie came up besider her, "What the hell? Did they find another army?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:46 pm

The woman walked over to Skye. "I demand to see whoever is in charge of this group here, NOW.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:59 pm

She nodded quietly alarmed then took off as Ixie watched her friend sprint off yelling Cade's name.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Cade quickly ran to Skye. "What? What's wrong?",he said, gripping the hilt of his katana.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:42 pm

"Cloud brought in some rescued gifteds, and some visitors who need to see you now." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Cade nodded. "Where are the visitors?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

"Close by the entrance," She pointed, "Hurry, they kind of need you now."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 am

Cade hurried off, and soon found the small group of four. He recognized Luke and Ashe, but not the others. "Hello, again, Luke and Ashe Fon Fabre.", he said, bowing slightly. He turned to Jean Pierre and the woman clad in purple. "And who might you two be?", he inquired. "I am Jean Pierre.", the French gifted said, bowing illustriously. The woman clad in purple looked in Cade's direction. "I am known as Vixen, and that is all I shall reveal about myself. Are you in charge here?", she asked. "Indeed I am.", Cade said, smiling warmly at the visitors. "We are here representing the Stormbreaker Faction, of which I am the leader. It is much like this Resistance Army of yours, if I'm correct in believing that you aim to free the gifteds that are in the hands of Dismiss, and eventually bring down that horrid organization once and for all.", Vixen said. "You are correct in believing that.", Cade said. "I am here to request an alliance between our two organizations, to better achieve our similar goal.", Vixen said. "I think that that is a wonderful plan, Vixen.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:17 pm

"Early that woman was freaking me out." Cloud murmured quietly to his sister and she giggled quietly then turned to see Sam approach them, "Hey Skye."
"Long time no see." She smiled slightly, "Left Dismiss?"
"Yea cause I'm afraid of Alexander since Jade is no longer there."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

"Tell me, where is the Stormbreaker Faction based?", Cade inquired. "I could, perhaps, show you...", Vixen said, a warm tone in her voice, though her face was invisible behind the fox mask.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:19 pm

The shapeshifter tensed but Ixie came over whispering, "Calm down." The small female sighed turning away and Kirin came over to see the group, "Playing Guess may sound fun as of right now, but I'm rather lazy. Madam, can you remove your mask? No one else wears one around here." He spoke calmly as Cloud averted his gaze to the male psychic.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:22 pm

"I'm afraid I cannot. You see, my face is very badly injured from a past incident with Dismiss, and even if it weren't, I'm a very high priority target of Dismiss, and it is much safer to never show my face."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 pm

He wairly gave nod then shrugged his shoulders and turned to Skye, "Well come on, go to sleep kiddo, you got bags under your bags of eyes." The shapeshifter laughed, punching him on the arm and Kirin turned to Ixie, "Make sure she gets tucked in."
"She's not a child, but I'll make sure." The Psychic smiled then the two walked off together.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:07 pm

"Shall we go to the base tomorrow, when we're all well rested?", Cade proposed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well some of us will go." Tommy yawned as he turned to Ty who chuckled, "Okay, you go as well make sure the gifteds we brought back are comfortable. I'm sure we at least got some blankets around for them to use." The young male nodded then shuffled off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:17 pm

"Where shall we spend the night?", Vixen inquired. "We have many spare tents, if you wish to use some.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:13 pm

"Just don't snope through the occupied ones, some of the gifteds here are asleep already." Maria piped up as she walked past by the group with Leyla.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"And don't go near Cade's. Skye might get jealous.", Seth joked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 am

Cloud rolled his eyes then walked off with Tommy and Ty to make sure all the rescued gifteds settled in and if they need to be looked at for injuries.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 am

Cade and Seth went to their tents, and Jean Pierre ran off to find tents for him, Luke, Ashe, and Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next