Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) Empty
PostSubject: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 am

The snow bellowed througout the city covering everything in a sheet of white. Figures of black quickly stomped over the snow ducking for warmth in the small town. In the distance the sounds of dogs barking were sounded, with the yelling of some older men. Two blurry figures ran through the drifting snow avoiding the dogs, so they ran into an alley leaping over a fence. They were cornered being surprised by another five dogs and ten men. They were caught down and thrown into a truck that took them away to unknown mysteries.

[Plot]
Teens with special gifts are every around the world, crawling in every city. But after the government found their first one in Washington D.C. they set out a huge group called Dismiss to hunt down the teens with the special gifts and bring them back to base to turn them into normal humans. Now only a very few exsist in the U.S. hiding in secrets place Dismiss haven't been yet. Now there is only one hope, they have to find the first victim to Dismiss, because she was able to escape from them once and hide for a while till they found her again. Now the very few that exsist are trying to find each other and form an a alliance to work together and find the key to freedom or join the lives of the human race. The teens are working against time and running away from Dismiss, will they be able to find her or loose faith?

[Setting]
Throughout WorldWide, Mostly it takes place in major cities maybe like Houston, New York, San Fransisco, and etc.

[Rules]
Follow the main rules from Setiorn Please and these few others:
-Two gifts per users
-Bio's and Intro's are fine
-Any other gifts you have in mind please suggest, appreciated greatly. 8]
-You can also be one of the Dismiss people if you want just ask
-No One-Liners
-Writer Blocks are understand-able
-Try to be Semi-Lit (It doesn't mean you have to be)
-Be nice to other users
-Other rules apply
-And have fun!

[Special Gifts]
Fire-
Water- taken by; mystikmage
Ice-
Shapeshiffting- taken by; furyblades
Fear-
Time-
Posion-
Psychic-
Electricty- taken by; waddledude
Earth- taken by; furyblades
Wind- taken by; mystikmage
Darkness-
Light-
Telekinesis-
Metal- taken by; waddledude
Space-

[Bio Skeleton]
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Looks;
Gift;
Personallity;
Other;

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 am

(Electricity and metal, please!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 am

Ooc\\
Of course, let me put you up and I'll get my bio's up once I'm done with that!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 am

Name; Skye Grant
Age; 15
Gender; Female
Looks; Skye has light tan skin and bright purple violet eyes. She has short black hair with the fringes touched in a regular blonde color. Skyes stands 5"03 weighing about 113 pounds looking like a girl model of her brother because how the two look so alike even though one is taller then the other. She likes to wear a long leather coat that reaches down to her tighs with the many straps that go around the front tying it together. Skye likes to wear a pair of beat up combat boots but once in a while she likes to wear high-top sneakers. She wears simlpe t-shirts with graphics on the front and maybe a sleevless shirt once in a while but mostly a tee. Skye wears long bagged jeans that reach the floor so she has to drag them around most of the time. She wears a black choker with a rose in the middle, and a small stubbed bracelet.
Gift; Shapeshiffting
Personallity; A reserved kid towards her people aside from her brother and a very cheerful kind if you know her very well. Skye can get hot headed if you try to tick her off but it's not always to upset her so she tires not to tangle with somebody she can't handle. She is such a day-dreamer so you might see her stare into the sky day and night thinking about things.
Other; Skyes has an older brother.

Name; Cloud Grant
Age; 16
Gender; Male
Looks; Cloud has a light tan skin like his sister but he has sapphire blue eyes instead of the violet color like his sisters'. He has short black sk8ter boy hair with his fringes touched in a neon green color. Cloud stands 5"11 weighing about 130 pounds looking almost like his sister but with the different eye color and height, but their personallites are nothing similar. He wears some basic t-shirts like his shirt in some dark colors, and maybe one or two with a band graphic on the front. Cloud wears some jeans that wrinkles around the edges and with fadded sopts on his knees and the ends. He wears a pair of neon green and black sk8ter shoes with checkered shoe laces. Cloud wears a chain necklace with a silver doggy tag on the end that shows a cross twined in wire.
Gift; Earth
Personallity; A quiet guy but very easily to inertact with him if you need someone to talk to. He seems to be the cold-hearted kind but he isn't he cares for his sister very much that he'll protect her from harm and even he'll throw his life down fro his friends just like he promised to protect his sister when he told her so.
Other; Cloud has a younger sister.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:21 am

Name:Seth Strom(AKA Ace Storm)
Looks:Already Over (Time to Rise) 1086288514708
Gift:Lightning
Personality:Versatile
Other:Has a brother

Name:Cade Strom
Looks:https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20metal/scorpioslayer89/anime/full-metal.jpg?o=53 (The pic is HUGE!)
Gift:Metal
Personality:He is fully dedicated to goodness and kindness
Other:Has a brother, has a crush on Skye
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 am

Ooc\\
Meh start, give me a sec.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 am

Skye stiffled a yawn and she stretched her arms out. She glanced around groggly and she rubbed her eyes. She blinked around having time to realize where they slept and she looked down to see the huge roots of a tall oak. They ended up sleeping in a tree for the night snd she complained about it, but Cloud just jump right up and fell asleep, so she glumly followed after him and managed to settle in. She swung her legs over the branch and she jumped off from the tree and she landed on the soft earth floor. Skye took out a waterbottle from her messnger bag and she took a sip from it. She placed it away and cupped her hands and yelled loud enough for only her brother to hear, "Get up you lazy, we have a big day ahead of us. We need to restock on some snacks."
"I hear ya." he responded and in moments he was on the ground pulling on his leather jacket and fixing the cuffs of it, "So where off to?"
"I dunno excatly, but I'm hoping to encounter some allies if possible." she smiled raising a hand coiled into a fist.
"Ah, courageous girl, any guy might all for you even though you're not all that normal." Cloud siad raising any eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 am

(ooh, can I slso be a Dismiss dude?)

Cade groaned as he woke up. For a second he wondered why it was that he had gone to sleep on the ground here, on several tree roots that made sleeping there hell. He looked around, and saw his brother above him, hanging from a tree branch by his feet whilst meditating. 'Oh yeah... THat's why I slept here...", he grumbled. Usually he was incredibly nice and tolerable, but not in the mornings. He was basically a beast in the mornings. "Hey, Seth. Wake up.", he said. Seth ignored his brother and continued meditating. "I said, get up seth!", Cade said angrily. Seth opened one eye and looked at his brother. "THat's not my name.", he said. "Fine. Get up, Ace!", CAde said, exapserated. Seth reached forward, grabbed the branch with his hands, relaxed his legs, letting them drop beneath him. He then released the tree branch, landing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 am

Ooc\\
Go on ahead be my guest.

Bic//
"Can you obey orders?" he smirked.
"Like whaat?" she asked in a duh tone.
"Sit." he spoke. She laughed then quickly shifted into a Greyhound and she sat down on her haunches.
"Good girl." he chuckled. He pulled out a red collar and leash and placed it around her neck, "Now don't be a hassle, I want this day to go easy and smoothly, let's try not to get into any trouble." Cloud said tapping her on the muzzle quickly. Skye barked as she understood and the two began to walk.
'Next time, I'm going to see if I can walk Cloud on a leash. she thought about and made a funny dog smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:58 am

(K, thanks, I won't make a bio for him yet though. PS, I have nothing, sorreh, so you can post again)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 am

Ooc\\
Okies.

Bic//
Skye's ears pekred and she turned her head towards a tree and Cloud bent down to eye level with her, "Need a potty break?" he asked in a bored tone. She turned to him growling and he placed his hands up, "Okay sorry, what's wrong then?" Skye's huge violet eyes focued on two boys in the distance and she strained on her leash.
"Hmm...the way you're acting, those two guys must not be normal." he muttered. He unclipped the leash from the collar around her neck and she trotted towards Seth and Cade with her head low. Cloud tried to look for the neartest tree to watch her and he quickly spritned over to it peering from around it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:14 am

Seth and Cade saw Skye approaching, and were moderately interested.(THat's all I got right now.... Sad Sad Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 am

Ooc\\
Tis okay.
-looks up at her rules-

Bic//
She came to a stop within touch from the two and she wagged her skinny tail. Skye gave a bark and she cricled around them in a playful way. She then sat down on her haunches and stared at them with her violet eyes.
'I have to admit the two look kinda cute, but I'll mind about that later.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 am

Seth smiled and crouched down in front of Skye. "Hey there, girl. Where's your owner?", he said, smiling, not knowing that she was actually a girl that had shapeshifted. He patted her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 am

Skye gave a small yap and she stepped back slightly, she shifted back to her normalself and she held out a hand and winked, "Hey there, nice to meet you! Name's Skye, I know this may seem odd." She giggled placing a hand on the back of her hand. Cloud came from behind the tree and leaned against it and watched her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 am

Seth leapt back in surprise, and rubbed his eyes. "That was wierd...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 am

"Never seen a girl in your life or a shapeshiffter?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 am

"Sorry, you nearly gave me a fricking heart attack, is all.", Seth said, smiling. "I'm Seth, and this is my brother Cade."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 am

"As you two I am Skye and my brother is somewhere..." she said lookin around.
"Over here." he said propping himself up straight.
"Oh, and that's him, Cloud." she said waving her hands out at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 am

"Cool, good to meet you, skye.", Seth said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 am

"Same here." she smiled then giggled.
"Well anyways, you guys on the run also?" Cloud asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:27 am

"YEah.", Seth said. CAde nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:28 am

"We could gang up, but I dunno if you guys would like too." Skye asked twirling a strand of hiar with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 am

"I'm ok with that.", Seth said, smiling. "Me too!", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:35 am

"Yea cool!" Skye said throwing her hand into the air doing a little skip. Cloud laughed and turned to the two, "Now that we are a little group just try not to do any funny business with my sister even if she is the only girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next