Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 am

Cade nodded and turned to leave, smiling. "Remember, don't be too loud."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:30 pm

"I'll keep it low." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Cade led her to a decidedly high-tech looking building, some kind of lab by the looks of it. There were only two rooms, three if you counted the long hallway between them. Cade led Skye through the first room quietly, grabbing a medical mask on the way in. He handed one to Skye as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 pm

She took it from him and put it on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Cade swiftly put on the mask and opened the door that led to the hallway, leading her down it silently.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 am

She followed after him, gazing curiously even though there wasn't much to look at.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 am

Cade slowly and quietly opened the door to a very large room, full of computers and machines all running silently, all hooked up to a kneeling man on a pedestal in the center of the room with cables and tubes full of some sort of swift-moving green fluid. "That's Kestrel.", Cade whispered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 am

She gave a nod gazing curiously.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:08 am

Cade approached one of the many men in white lab coats, who saluted. "Good morning, sir.", he said quietly. Cade nodded. "How is Kestrel doing? Any anomalies lately? We can't have another Rupture."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:12 am

'I wonder what happened to him that put him here.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 am

"No, sir. He's been very stable lately. But his pulse has been quickening every time Lun goes near him, but not enough to warrant concern. We are looking into it, however."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 am

'Who's this Lun anyway?' Skye said quickly averting her gaze over to the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 am

"That makes sense. He had feelings for Lun before the incident, right?", Cade asked. The scientist nodded. "Yes, but as you've seen, he's completely shut out from the world. He has no way of knowing that Lun is nearby."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:28 am

'I'm guessing a girl then.' Skye thought glancing down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am

"How is the control augmentation going?", Cade asked. "It's going along without a hitch. He'll never have a Rupture again if it works like it should."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 am

"I'm lost here," Skye murmured quietly, "Can you guys tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 am

"Three years ago, when Jade was still our ally and you weren't here, Kestrel arrived. He had a very powerful gift, the gift of doom and death. But he could barely control it. I tried teaching him, but he completely lost control over himself. That was the Rupture. We lost over five thousand soldiers that day. He's been hooked up ever since. We're augmenting him, giving him virtual training so that when we use him, we won't have another Rupture."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 am

"I heard about that, but it never came to any of my concern." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 am

"Lun is one of our scientists, and used to be his girlfriend. She has the gift of life. They balance each other out. She saved his life after the Rupture."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 am

"I see now, everything makes sense." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am

"Would you like to meet her?", Cade asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 am

"Yea." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:25 am

Cade nodded. "Okay, follow me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:29 am

Skye followed after him, taking one last glance at Krestel before leaving.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:37 am

Cade led her to a small tent nearby the lab. "Lun, are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next