HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* Empty
PostSubject: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:15 pm

The time-slashers are an elite race of technologically advanced creatures who have used technology to create a pocket of exsitance seperated from the rest of reality. they do not experiance time or reality like us. They live in the shadows, quietly influencing our world, but not being noticed. All disasters and miracles are their doing. But, some dark force has corrupted them, and they have invaded our reality. They have started to heartlessly murder people and destroy our technology. We are under their tyranny, or rather the tyranny of the strange dark force they called Eidoes. The time-slashers are being permanently corrupted by Eidoes, and will soon be lost to it forever. But, a team of rebels from various races, such as time-slashers, humans, and several new species created through genetic mutations, has rise nto defeat Eidoes and save all reality as we know it.

Rules:
I'm in charge
Ask to join
Bios preferred, intros ok
Three characters max. I am exempt, so that I may add in set piece characters as needed.
Mild cursing allowed.
Romance allowed up to PG-13. Try to slip anything sexual in, and i will ban you from the roleplay.
I can prevent you from joining or kick oyu out if I so please.
No godmodding, powerplaying, or bunnying.
No player-killing unless I authorize it and the other player authorizes it.
Use bio sekleton

Bio skeleton:
Name:
Race:(you can be creative, but it has to be at least a little feasible. nothing too outlandish)
Personality:
Sexuality:
Crush/relationship:
Weapon(s):
Specialtie(s):
Other:

I will put up my bios when somebody joins
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 am

OOC: Can I join?
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 am

(sure, my friend!)
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:07 pm

OOC: Can I play Master cheif from Halo 3 and a odst also?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:10 pm

(Uh...no. This is not a pre-made character thing. originals only.)
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC: Ok, I will try to get my bios up later today.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:45 pm

(okie dokie)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm

(... I guess later today means next year, now?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*   Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time-slashers*freaky, twisted, and violent*
Page 1 of 1