Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

"Definitely. Though Jade will be a good asset."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm

"That is an advantage so can Sam, who recently just got out of the base from Alexander's grasp." Cloud turned to the male who nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 pm

"A pity that the visit didn't go well. The Fon fabres and that Jean Pierre guy would have been strong assets as well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 pm

"They are strong after my last encounter with them at the bar." Maria murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm

"And the aforementioned bloodbath at Dismiss HQ."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

"Yes." Cloud shuddered thinking of all the limbs that were everyone and the undescriable fight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 pm

"That was quite a traumatic eperience for most involved."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm

"Ty is very shaken as well, but Tommy is managing to coop though." The earth gifted mumlbed from upon the last time he checked on them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm

"Though, we are at war with a madman who has an army and government funding at his back. It is to be expected.."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 pm

"We'll find a way to smash Dismiss for good, but it's going to cost lives sadly." The winged female murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 pm

"Undoubtably. But, it will be a worthy sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Cloud nodded his head quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

"But, we should perhaps get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

"Of course, I'm beat." Kirin murmured getting up.
"Night." Maria called over. He gave a lazy sway of his hand. Cloud got up and nodded at Cade, "See ya in the morning."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 am

"Yes, good night all.", cade said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Soon everyone settled into sleep aside the few gifteds that walked the camp to patrol.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Cade lay in his bed, thinking about the terrible day that had been had by all who had gone on the visit. Truly awful...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am

Cloud came in to check in on Skye and she was fast asleep on the cot. He gave a small smile before walking off to his own tent.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm

*skip to next day or no?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Ooc\\
Chu...okay.
:3

Bic//
Leyla woke up and turned to see Maria asleep on her own coat, wings folded over her face. The dark skinned female yawned and glanced around, "Another day." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Cade yawned and sat up in his bed. "Yet another day of war and bloodshed...", he muttered halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Ixie was up and heading to Skye's tent and threw the flap back to see the cot neatly fixed. The Psychic glanced around confused till she glanced up to see a small cliff where she sat along with Cloud and Sam. The female gave a smile, the three were probably catching up on life.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:52 am

*urgh... derp?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Kirin woke up and yawned stretching his arms, "Well another day to face, let's see if we attempt to dent Dismiss in." He threw the blanket off and got up, walking out of his tent.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 am

*derp...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next