Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 pm

She let out a yowl and stepped back shaking her fur.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:59 pm

"Now, both of you will burn!", Vixen said, flames engulfing her body.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 pm

"Damn, it's going to be impossible to get close to her without burning up." She growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Suddenly, Vixen pitched forward, her fire extinguishing when she hit the ground. Albedo stood behind her. "Now that you've saved your boyfriend, hurry up and do what I asked, Skye.", he said, and then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

She blinked in confusion then nodded her head and turned to Cade, "Come on."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Cade glared at Albedo. "What are we going to do, Skye?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 pm

"To get the Micet Crystal for him in trade for Jade." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:41 pm

"That would send this whole place down to the ground! Everybody would die!", Cade said, alarmed. "Not everybody. Just most of them. I wish it was all. I've grown quite tired of these idiots, worshiping the ground I walk on. I want to take my child and leave."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:44 pm

She bit lightly onto her lower lip, knowing this was going to be a conflict.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 pm

"Hundreds of innocent lives will be lost!", Cade said. "I have a quota on souls, and this would keep me good for the next few months.", Albedo said, shrugging. "Now, chop chop, or I'll bring this place down myself, and kill you along with the others."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:00 pm

'Damn, what a stupid decesion I made.' She thouht to herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm

"Go! Chip chop chip!", Albedo said, growing impatient.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 pm

"I-I- I dunno if I can do it now." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 pm

"Very well then. Enjoy death.", Albedo said, leaving the area and heading for the room where the crystal was kept.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:16 pm

She quickly shifted into a cheetah and ran towards the building where the crystal was kept at.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Cade ran after her, wondering what they would decide to do...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

'You're going to get yourself killed if you don't have a plan. Think!' She thought angrily to herself as she sped right into the building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 am

Cade sighed to himself. 'We aren't really going to steal the crystal, are we?', he thought.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 am

She skidded into the room and snarled at Albedo, "Don't touch the crystal!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:32 am

"You mean... like this?", Albedo inquired, reaching over to prod the crystal with two fingers. The entire base shuddered, as if it were on the edge of a cliff, and leaning towards oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:36 am

She tried to grip the ground, but flew back and hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 am

Albedo stepped away from the crystal, and the base resumed peace.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 am

She got up onto all fours and growled quietly, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:59 am

"You have a choice, Skye. You take the crystal, and I give you Jade. Or, I take the crystal, and you die."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 am

She was in a tug-of-war battle between the two and she began to come frustrated as it was going to have to cost lives either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next