Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:48 pm

"The ones that take a liking to her, they... hell, who am I kidding? There haven't been any. And the ones that don't... well, let's just say it isn't pretty."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:53 pm

"Damn." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm

"But, eh, who knows. Maybe she'll only horribly mutilate this one.", Albedo said, shrugging. "So, are you up to the task of bringing this place down?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:02 pm

"I need to get Cade first!" She said suddenly alarmed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:22 pm

"And the rest of your petty Resistance, as well, I would think, if you're going to take the Micet Crystal."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm

"The others are here?" She asked suddenly confused.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:22 pm

"The rest of the group that came to tour the base? Of course they're here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

She shifted into a Blue Jay and took off flying in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Albedo watched her leave, and smiled to herself. "Perfect. Everything is falling into place.", he muttered. The ground around him groaned and creaked. "Shh, my child. I'll protect you during the fall. I'll keep you safe. But the rest of those fools... They will perish."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:56 pm

She landed close to the entrance and one of them saw her, "Skye!" The female ran over to them and murmured quickly to them, "Please leave the base, I'll be there shortly, no questioning." They gave her puzzling looks, but listened and took the elevator down to the ground. She glanced around the place and her purple eyes narrowed, she shifted to a small white dove and flew into the building where Vixen took Cade in.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm

"Come oooooooon, Cade... Just one kiss.... Please?", Vixen pleaded. "No, Vixen! I would never forgive myself if I betrayed Skye.", Cade said, taking a step back from Vixen. "Don't make me cry, Cade...", Vixen said, tears coming to her eyes. "Please?", she asked. Cade turned away from her. "No!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:06 pm

"Leave him alone!" Skye snarled as she stepped into the room as a large brown bob-cat, teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:07 pm

"Stay out of this!", Vixen shouted, whipping around to face Skye.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:12 pm

"Not with you trying to kiss my boyfriend!" The shapeshifter snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:20 pm

"He's mine!", Vixen hissed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:23 pm

"In your dreams!" Skye snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Vixen growled at her. "You don't know what my gift is, yet, do you?", she said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:31 pm

The shapeshifter shook her head 'no' but her eyes narrowed some more, "I've battled so many unlikely opponents, I'm not going to be surprised if you're just like them."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:40 pm

'Ok, then.", Vixen said, her hands catching fire. "Burn!", she shouted, blasting a wall of fire at the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:41 pm

She jumped to the side, landing on all fours and growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Vixen shot several more bursts of flame at Skye, scorching several parts of the building in the process.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 am

She leapt around avoiding the blasts, and got hit by one, sending the bobcat into the wall. Skye let out a yowl and crumpled onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:08 pm

"Leave her alone.", Cade growled. Vixen turned to face him, fire burning in her hands. "Fine, then. I'll kill you first.", she said, rage filling her voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Her eyes flew open and she got up right away, pouncing onto Vixen's back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Vixen snarled and put one burning hand on Skye's shoulder, smiling as she smelled burning flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next