Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:40 pm

"We don't want that happening, no I'll be fine, we can wait for them to finish."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Jean Pierre nodded. "Very well then. The tour you're allowed to get is over, so I suggest we leave the building."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:53 pm

She nodded her head and followed out after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:58 pm

"I'll have to introduce you to that Soulkeeper later on, I think."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"Can it be done sooner?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:03 pm

"Of course. Follow me.", Jean Pierre said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:25 pm

She nodded her head and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:34 pm

The gifted boy led her to a large and ornate building, though less so in each respect than the previous building, also made of Ray Crystal, though this building was a pristine white, not a single colour or hue to be found. "This is where he stays when he visits. I believe he's currently here, actually."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:38 pm

She glanced around the place, admiring the beauty of it, "So is he aware that we are here?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:42 pm

"Of course I am. This place is alive, as Jean Pierre here surely told you. It is my child. And he tells me everything.", a voice said, as a familiar man clad entirely in white leather strode up behind the duo.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:52 pm

"So you are here, Albedo." Skye smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:00 pm

"Indeed I am. I didn't expect you here so soon, though I did anticipate your visit.", Albedo said, twirling an orange soul orb on the tip of one of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:04 pm

"I wasn't expecting us either to see you so soon again. I thought it was going to be a little while before then." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:10 pm

"Run along, Jean. I have private matters to discuss with this girl.", Albedo said, waving his hand dismissively. Jean Pierre nodded and left the two alone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:13 pm

She watched him walked off and once he was gone, she turned back to Albedo.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:20 pm

"I suppose you want Jade?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:28 pm

"You said I can gain him back when I saw you again, so yes."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:02 pm

"You must earn him, though."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:15 pm

"I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:19 pm

"Steal the Micet Crystal and bring it to me.", Albedo said. "I've grown tired of these people, and my child will survive the fall."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:21 pm

Her jaw gaped slightly, but she shook her head, "Are you crazy?! Everyone here will die! At least have them evacuate the place! Make up a false bomb alarm from the Dismiss Agency!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:26 pm

"No. I've grown to despise everybody here, especially that Vixen girl."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:28 pm

"Is she bad news?" Skye asked, suddenly interested when he mentioned her name.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:34 pm

'She's quite incompetent as a leader, and she becomes obsessed with almost every boy she sees. I've noticed that she's taken an especially irksome liking to that Cade boy..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:37 pm

"Do you know what happen to the men she has been with?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next