Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Jean Pierre slowed down in order to allow Skye to study the building.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:41 pm

She turned to see him and rushed to his side, "Sorry for the hold up." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:50 pm

"It's quite alright."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:41 pm

"This place is beautiful though." Skye murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:59 pm

"It's crafted from Ray Crystal."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:58 am

"Amazing." She murmured quietly, still the thought lurking her what Cade and Vixen are doing in the other building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:00 pm

"Indeed it is. Even more amazing, the base itself is a living, breathing organism, ever growing and expanding, imbued with life by a wayward Soulkeeper that we are proud to call our ally."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:11 pm

"Soulkeeper? Did I hear you right?" She murmured quietly turning to him with wide purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:12 pm

"Yes. His name is Albert, or something like that..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:35 pm

'Albedo! He's here!' She thought to herself but gave a small nod, "He must be powerful then."
'Of course he is...'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:40 pm

"Yes, very much. He ain't human, I swear. But I don't care. He helps us out a lot."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:42 pm

'I have to let Cade know, but where would he be? These buildings are huge.' Skye thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:48 pm

"Is there a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:55 pm

"Oh, nothing at all, just keep on getting lost in my thoughts." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Jean Pierre nodded, and continued down the hall. "Remember, stay close."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:05 pm

"Yes sir." She answered quietly, following right after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:07 pm

The gifted laughed. "No need to call me 'sir'. I'm just an ally."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:11 pm

"All right, whatever you say." She laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:14 pm

"Now, this is where the Micet Crystal is kept. this is what keeps this place in the air.", he said, motioning to a massive, sky blue, glowing crystal in the center of the circular room they were now in.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:16 pm

"Amazing, that cyrstal to keep this huge place aloft in the sky?" She murmured quietly, gazing at it with wonder.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:23 pm

"Indeed. It's remarkable, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:26 pm

"How are you guys able to find all of these crystals and know how to put them itno use?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:31 pm

"We didn't. It was the Soulkeeper. He's responsible for all of this. He's very, very kind."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:34 pm

"Umm...when will Vixen finish the tour with Cade? I'm curious to know when they will be coming back."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:39 pm

"I'm not entirely sure. I could take you to where they probably are, but I'd be risking my position on the team."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next