Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 pm

"Yes?", he inquired, stretching out his arms. He looked around, and immediately spotted Cloud and Skye. "Skye! Cloud! It's good to see you again!", he said, embracing them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm

"Aa!" They yelped out, suddenly shocked and everyone else jumped back with surprised looks on their faces.
"Same here." Skye laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm

"i feel like I've been dead for a month.", he said, smiling at his children.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

"No need to answer that." Sam whispered quietly over to Cloud who nodded and Skye just gave a sheepish smile, "Well I bet you slept well and must be famished."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm

"Now that you mention it, I would like some food.", he said, smiling. he looked around, and saw that the rest of the Resistance soldiers were staring at him in terror and disbelief. "Hey, what's wrong?", he said, laughing. "you all look like you've seen a ghost!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Ixie elbowed Kirin before he spoke and she stepped foward smiling, "Well come on then! Let's eat!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 pm

"Yes, my friend. Let's go.", Cade said, smiling. Jade nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Sam turned to Skye who shrugged and just spoke to Kirin and a few others, "Please just don't be rude or anything to him. Yes I know you guys must be freaking out, but please."
Maria gave a smile, "I'll watch 'em."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"Tell me, Jade, do you remember anything about the last few weeks?", Cade asked, looking at the resurrected man. "Of course I do! You sent me on that raid to the Dismis HQ, and they tried to bribe me into joining them with power. I refused, and you bailed me out. How could I forget?", Jade said, smiling at the boy. "Yeah... Of course. How could you, indeed.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Skye looked lost as everyone else but decided to dismiss the though and turn to Sam ,"Looks like dad is back to his normal self."
"Too bad mom nor your step-dad are here though." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"So, my friend, what will be for lunch?", Jade asked, laughing slightly as his stomach began to growl loudly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm

"Cloud?" Ixie turned to him just in time to catch a pack of crackers.
"There's enough snacks," He murmured tossing rolls to a few, "Half roll each please."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:19 pm

*\-\*derpitheh*/-/*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 am

Skye came up to Sam as she had gotten a roll to share with Ixie, and murmured to him, "Make sure no one freaks out to see dad has returned."
"Of course." He chuckled quitly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 am

*herp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:56 am

"Glad to see you're back sir." Cloud smiled as he came up to Jade along with Sam and Skye.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 am

Jade smiled. "You don't need to call me sir, Cloud.", he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:30 am

"All right if you say so." The gifted smiled back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:32 am

"I very much despise formalities, especially among family and allies."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 am

"Whatever floats your boat." Skye smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 am

Jade smiled slightly. "Say, could I please get one of those rolls?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 am

Cloud nodded his head, handing him one.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Jade smiled and took a bite. "Delicious.", he said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:15 pm

"So all our problem is Alexander, huh?" Ixie turned to Skye. The shapeshifter gave a nod, "And it's not going to be easy."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 pm

"Definitely.", seth agreed, walking over. "Tellis ain't gonna be an easy kill."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next