Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 pm

"That's right." Skye suddenly perked up as she still cradled the green orb in her hands.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 pm

The mention of Jade's name warranted several alarmed and confused looks from other gifteds, but nothing more. Cade looked at the orb as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 pm

"I'm afraid how everyone is going to react though." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Cade sighed. "Most of them will be happy to have him back. He used to be one of our top soldiers, before he joined Dismiss."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:25 pm

"That's right, I'm sure some of them will understand."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm

"He's gotten a lot better over the years, though. Enough that he could probably kick my ass."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Skye laughed quietly, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:57 pm

"Can't wait to see him again."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"Neither can I."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Cade nodded.*skip back to base?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Ooc\\
Yep.

Bic//
The craft landed and everyone climbed off, being greeted by the other gifteds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Seth rushed over. "How did it go?", he asked. "We'll talk about it later."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:30 pm

"You're in one piece!" Ixie yipped, throwing her arms around Skye and the female laughed, hugging her friend. Sam and Cloud stood by aside, knowing their sister as all right.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Cade smiled as Ixie ran over to them, and nodded at Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

"You guys came back all right." The Earth gifted smiled at the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 pm

"And we brought Jade.", Cde said, motioning to the green orb thatr was glowing as brightly as ever.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

They suddenly got alarmed looks and Skye frantically piped up, "Please, please! Calm down! You have to trust us."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"This is Jade's soul, his essence. The old Jade, the one we all knew. He'll be back with us. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"Shall we?" Skye murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 pm

"Allow me.", cade said, gently taking the orb into his hands. He held it tightly, but gently, and closed his eyes. He muttered a few words under his breath, and the orb began to grow incredibly bright.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Ixie stepped back and suddenly Cloud whipped out an arm, having everyone stay back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Cade bent down and placed the orb oin the ground, and quickly backed up. The orb exploded into green flames, which formed the shape of a man, kneeling as if he were speaking to a king.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Skye gestured for Sam to walk over and he did as the others stood back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:35 pm

The green hue that covered the figure slowly faded, and Jade stood up, yawning as if he had simply been asleep for a time.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:41 pm

"Jade?" Sam muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next