Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 am

Cade lifted the barrier off of the group, and stepped out to look around. "Bloody hell...", he muttered, looking around at the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 am

Skye shook her head, a sudden guilt coming over her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Albedo appeared in front of Skye. "You have done well, though my child is a little bit more injured than I thought he would be. No matter, I can easily heal him. And you have earned your reward.", he said, presenting the glowing green orb.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm

She looked up at him and suddenly shook her head, "I don't know now..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:26 pm

"You don't want him back?", Albedo said, surprised. "Is this about some sort of self-righteous bullpockey?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 pm

She thought to herself though, I at least gotta take the orb, because if I don't, all of this was for nothing.... Skye sighed, and spoke up, "On second thought, give me the orb Albedo..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Albedo smiled. He handed the orb over to Skye. "You won't need the body. He'll materialize once you're far enough away form me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 pm

She stood up from her knees, and nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Suddenly, a purple clad figure cralwed from the wreckage, her mask lost, her face burned and her eyes blazing with fury. "YOU! YOU ARE EVIL! I'LL KILL YOU ALL, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!", she screamed. Albedo laughed and strode over to her. He kicked her back into the rubble. "Go, now. She'll be out cold for a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 am

Skye flinchd a bit, and nodded her head quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 am

Cade nodded as well. "We really should leave.", he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:04 am

"Let's get going then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am

"I'll call in some transports, I suppose.", Cade said. He glared over at Albedo. 'Next time I see you, I'll kill you. Got it?",he growled. "Looking forward to it, my friend.", he said, walking deep into the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:31 am

"He's weird." one of the gifteds murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:31 am

"Very.", Cade agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:44 am

Skye shook her head, smiling a bit, "Well at least you didn't have to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:47 am

"So when are those transports getting here?", another asked. "Rgiht about now.", Cade said, motioning to the large vehicles that had arrived just a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 am

"All right, come on then." Skye said making sure the group got onto them first.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 pm

"Wait a minute...", Cade muttered, looking around. "Dammit. My bike's gone..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:06 pm

"Sucks man." One gifted murmured. Skye shook her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 am

"I suppose that is dwarfed by several things today, though...", Cade conceded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:04 pm

"Yea..." The shapeshifter murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:50 pm

"Let's go.", he said queitly, looking at the wreckage. "We'll come back tomorrow and give them a proper burial."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 pm

"Of course." The shapeshifter nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:46 pm

"We'll have Jade to help us, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next