Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 am

The canine stepped back as the heat hit him and Nytrix called his name again. This time he came to her side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 am

Suddenly, Kale stabbed forward and pierced Cade's chest with his massive sword. Cade doubled over, clutching at the blade, coughing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:13 am

"Cade!" Nytrix screamed. She broke away from one of the werewolf's grasp and ran towards him.
"Nyx!" The tiger dog yelled, alarmed as he flew by her, and he sprinted after her, as the other team members were yelling at them to come back over.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Kale looked over at Nytrix. "DO NOT INTEREFERE, MORTAL!", he screeched, sending a massive orb of golden fire at the Neko as Cade fell to the ground, returning to his appearancee. He began coughing up copious amounts of black blood.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:13 pm

She held up her arms to feel an impact, but heard a yelp and she quickly spun around to see Jahki on the ground, winicing in pain.
"Jahki!" She yelled, shaking the tiger dog. He gave a small chuckle, "I'll be fine. Go to Cade." The mage quickly ran over to them, and kneeled down by him, "Go on, I'll watch him." Nytrix nodded, getting up, and ran over to him, patting his face slightly, "Come on Cade, are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:52 am

Kale swore and leapt on to a nearby piece of rubble, and then leapt away, the golden aura vanishing from around him. As Kale left, Cade continued to cough up blood. "Get me... back to base. Now.", he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 pm

She shook her head, "I told you to stay and rest, but of course you weren't going too listen..." Nytrix gestured for the others to come help and the mage held out his hand, a large portal opening, "It shall lead us to the main hallf of our base Nytrix. Hatch carry Jahki in and call in Cast right away to see if there is something he can do." A werewolf nodded coming over to pick up the canine and walked through with the others. The Neko kneeled back down beside him, and heaved Cade up, holding him close to her as they walked through it being followed by the mage.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 pm

"I don't think there will be... This is the work of a god. I am probably beyond hope, even in my undying state..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Nytrix shook her head slowly and the grey griffin was already there, checking on the tiger dog. He glanced up to see Cade, and his eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:51 pm

"But, I might be able to do something... I would need a few things, though. Cast, if you could assist me in this, tomorrow, I would be most appreciative."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 pm

"Of course, I'll have one of the elves tend to Jahki. He has huge burns among one side of him, but they'll know a remedy to calm the blisters down on it, " The griffin murmured gesturing the others to be dismissed beside the mage, "And you Antako, thank you for watching them. I owe you one."
"Not needed sir." He smiled before walking off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Cade looked over at Jahki. "Tell him I'm sorry he had to get hurt as well. Luckily, it did not have wrath behind it, so he will survive."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:15 pm

"No need too." The dog murmured sitting up. Cast spun to see the canine, getting up on all fours slowly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

"Jahki, you're still very hurt. You shouldn't be moving around right now."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm

"Aye mate, no pain no game. I'll be fine." He murmured. Nytrix and Cast shook their heads and the Neko called forth an angel who picked the dog up and Jahki glowered as the angel walked off, taking him to infirmary.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Cade sighed. "Let's hope I'm wrong about my condition. But just to be safe, we'll start preapring tomorrow, Cast."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm

He nodded his head and turned to Nytrix, "If you can please, watch him for the night, I'm afraid something of happen."
"Of course." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Cade smiled at Cast and Nytrix.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 pm

The griffin nodded and bowed, "I shall see you two in the morning. I'll have Katch bring in food for the both of you later."
"Thank you Cast, I'll be lost without you." The Neko smiled.
"Your father had told me the same thing ages ago when he was young." He chuckled before walking off. Nytrix smiled then began to walk Cade towards his room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:26 pm

"You are all much too kind to me, you know.", Cade said, smiling at her as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 pm

"It's what everyone does here, helps out one another," She smiled back. Nytrix pushed open the door and walked him to the bed, sitting him there, "I'm guessing Katch will be here any moment with food and some medical supplies."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm

"Food would be nice. A delicious braised pork with orange glaze..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm

"You've been heard my friends." The sheltie laughed, walking in, balancing a tray on his back and head,
"Greetings Katch." Nytrix smiled. The dog grinned setting them down, "Both of you need to rest, but I'm not going to argue, at least get a bite and a drink."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Cade smiled at the dog. "Thank you very much, Katch."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 pm

"Not a problem." He smiled at him. Nytrix got two of the plates, setting one in front of Cade and taking one for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next