Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Volkenagrim
Verifier

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 pm

The smell of food suddenly gave Volkenagrim strength. He shook his head and weakly grabbed the food. He then begin to eat the food. "Hmm..." He muttered. Volkenagrim evidently seemed to enjoy the food. But he also seemed to critic it. "This food is good.... If you don't mind I could help you all out." He said to them. Then he finished eating and sighed. "Trust me.... I'm now indebted to you lot for that food... But it won't last long... Fast Metabolism can be a big problem..." He then stood up and looked at the distance between the bars and everything. Volkenagrim then was satisfied with what he saw. "You know a cat can easily squeeze it's body through what it's head can fit through. I can do the same... So if you don't mind... I'll accompany you. I've got a debt I need to pay. And I owe all of you that Debt... Consider it an Oath of my Honor..." He told them. With this he stood up, staggered, and squeezed through the bars. He then waited for they're reactions on this. "Oh, and I'd be happy to go back in there if you'd prefer me to be in there. But let me do something..." He added.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 am

Cast tapped his staff once on the ground and it glowed to a bright orange. Some of the guardkeepers raised their weapons when they saw Volkenagrim slip between the bars but the griffin waved a hand at them to ease fire. They lowered their weapons and Cast turned to him, "Go on. You'll be allowed out from your cell but if you do dare to attack. You're out numbered, so you'd like to speak with me? Come, we can walk outside." The elderly griffin turned around and began to walk out of the dungeo.

Nytrix watched the two of them leave together and she turned to one of the cellgaurds, "Ecola, please go in case anything." The female wolf nodded and followd them out.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Volkenagrim's eyes narrowed sharply at those who wanted to attack him. When Cast told them to stand down he calmed down. He then followed him. On the way he began to speak. "Yes, I understand about attacking. Though my skills are only triggered when I'm being attacked first. But I should issue one warning. Some of my powers are too powerful beyond my control. So I might need one last bit of help from you. But I'll not ask of it without something to be given in return." He told the elderly Griffin. Then he lowered his gaze to the floor. "I would like to speak to you. I'd like to offer you my services. I am good at cooking. Excellent at hunting. But majorly good at fighting. Meaning if I can help out in any way.. Let me know..." He added to Cast. Then he sat down on a nearby chair. His hair seemed to spike up all of a sudden. "I sense someone is possessed by great power... So kind of evil... I can't read it but my Beastial Instinct... It's none to happy about it." He said to himself all of a sudden after the minute long silence. Then he looked at Cast. "I'll need info on what is wrong here. I mean why I feel threatened about some Darkness not far..." He told him. Volkenagrim seemed honestly uneasy about what he sensed. And like he was struggling to hold something violent in. Soon after he'd last spoken he closed his eyes and let loose a deep breath. Then he began to meditate. One could tell he must meditate whenever anything made him uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:54 pm

"Ah yes you've must of heard about Kale, and or Cade. Nytrix is devastated by the horrible soul-bonding. It's a long story, but short, Cade's evil brother managed to lock his soul into Cade's, so there are two souls within one body. Right now I have some elves trying to look up an old spell of any sort to seperate two souls, but" Cast gave a sigh, "It has been a fruitless search to find something I may have to visit the Gods again, unless you know a way." He paced arond and gave a small smile, "I've never crossed someone as strange as you," He turned to Volkengrim, "But help would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 pm

(Waddle I've been trying to not reply until you post! So please Reply! Same with the other one!)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Kale cackled as he listened to all this. "I've told you, the soul bond is permanent! To get me out, you'll have to send brother's soul to The Place Between Worlds! There's no way for you to win, so just admit defeat!", he said, smiling. "And you, you freakish... creature... You are an abomination, I don't know why Cade didn't kill you! I would have carved you up and served you on rye!"
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 am

Volkenagrim looked at Kale/Cade with dangerous eyes. "Oh is that all? I'm able to do that.... He snarled out to him. "I travel through those Voidal Worlds everyday. You can say, I'm the forced Vessel as such, a Guide to the World Between Worlds...." He then looked at Cast. "There are no spells to do as such.... Cast, as abominatious as I may be... Thank you for not killing me. Yet there is a steep price to pay for this task you'll have me do.... You see, I'm well aware of more than one Soul trapped in one body. I've got thousands of Souls in mine. And it is these Souls that together are the passageway to what he spoke of." The warrior explained to Cast. Then he looked back at Cade/Kale. "I think Cade knew that I could be of great service. It's not everyday a Demihuman comes from the World of Darquay.... Only to become trapped here. Demihumans are rumored to be magical being with a Human Soul, a Feral Soul, and once they are cursed by a being of Death, A soul of Death. But most don't survive the Curse of Death. Not like I have. Yet I'm not unstoppable. I've my weaknesses." He explained. Then he walked right up to Kale in Cade's body. "And I know a way to unlock your Soul from your Brother's body, while you both are alive.... But be glad I'm not yet strong enough from my powers rebounding on me and turning me into the conscious of the Beast Spirit, Nekoryu..." He warned the Evil Brother. His blue eyes seemed to glow with a red flame in the background of them. Then he backed away and went back to Cast. "Cast, give me time. That's all I need to get my strength back... Basically, you somehow knew I couldn't have the strength to break out if I wanted to. But whatever I've done in the past three days, I've no clue so forgive me if people gotten hurt. That was the Feral Soul trying to take Physical form." With this Volkenagrim stumbled and then collapsed onto the floor. He was much weaker than he thought and still that close to starvation. But before he collapsed he had said, "I probably should've eaten more food. The High Metabolism, is trying to make me near starvation again..." And sure enough a growl was heard from his stomach and an evidently painful one for he winced when most would've screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:06 pm

The wise griffin's flecks of feathers on his head twitched and he quickly had an elf approaced with a small sack. Cast untied it and a bread along with some cheese was given away to be what was underneat it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 pm

*Now see, that huge wall of text makes me cry, because I can't rival that. It makes me weep manly tears of bitter sorrow.*

*Also, I literally am rendered speechless by that beast of a response.*
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

*Sorry! Um Basically my charrie's got a huge curse inside of him and he's telling you and Cast that. But not at all very strong due to the fact his Metabolism is acting up again. But you can do it!*
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 am

*Hah, i'l try! "Smile*
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 am

(I know you can!)
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 pm

*Now try to do it! And I'll try to not write so much!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42