Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 pm

"Cast is retiring soon back to his homeland," She smiled slightly, "I was hoping he found someone to take over his magic casting classes. The poor Gryphon is pretty old, I had to see because the sooner he gets home the better."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:39 pm

"I would be happy to teach the classes in his stead, if he will allow it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 pm

"You're going to have prove worthy, last lead was hard on Cast, the gryphon is going to be the same thing again. But some of my team is still wairly of you, being a former leader of the Thieves Guild..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm

"I'm don't blame them. I have caused, at least indirectly, the deaths of many members of this organization..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:06 pm

"But most of the team have accepted for your mistakes. Be espically glad Flinch easily accepted you, he's the hardest winged-wolf to convince." She laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 am

Cade nodded. "shall we go begin your lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 am

She nodded then quickly glanced over her shoulder to see if any of the three followed them, but no one didn, not even Jahki.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 am

Cade smiled at her and headed to his room.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Nytrix didn't see she was far behind, but turned to see Cade further down and got into a light jog, catching up with him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:22 am

Cade looked back at her jogging after him, and laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:53 pm

She finally caught up with him and laughed quietly, "Okay I'm here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Cade opened to door to his room. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Nytrix smiled at him and walked in first, gazing around it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:31 am

"I've given a bit of a dark motif, as you can see. It just kind of appeals to me.", Cade said, stepping in and closing the door. He walked over to a bright red circle on the floor, with intricate designs within.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 pm

She glanced around with curious golden eyes, and nodded her head, "Well whatever flows your boat, as long as my comrades feel at home."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Cade sat down next to the circle, facing the center. "Sit down across from me, and we shall begin."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:55 pm

She walked over and came down to take a seat across from him, her tail curling close around her body.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:23 am

"Now, do as I do.", Cade instructed, and made a grand sweeping gesture above his head, and slowly brought his hands down. He then held up his hand in front of him, palm up. "Frizz!" As he said that, a ball of fire appeared in his hand. He closed his hand, and the flames dissipated.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 am

Nytrix nodded her head, then repeated what he just did. When the ball of flame appeared, happiness tingled all over her body then she clapsed her hand closed, killing the flame.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:33 pm

"Good. You have the basic fire spell. We'll do a more advanced one, and then you'll practice them.", Cade said. He made several sharp and erratic gestures with his hands and arms, and brought his palm down in front of him. "Kafrizz!" A line of flame ignited before him, moving to the side very quickly before dissipated before it hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Her left eye twitched, and she slumped over, "Oh god, so many movements for the arms." Nytrix groaned then sat up, ears twitching in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 pm

"it's quite easy when you get the hang of it. Here, I'll show you the motions, slower this time, and then I'll go back to regular speed for one last demonstration.", he said, doing as he said he would.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:04 pm

She nodded her head, then began to mirrior to his every movement.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:05 pm

"Now, do it at regular speeds.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 pm

"Kafrizz!" The line of flames appeared from her hands and Nytrix's eyes glowed with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next