Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:36 pm

"Every weponary area is placed around the outside of the SDT, of course there is one, a couple of the guys use guns once in a while but a lot of them like to use the old timer weapons, elves love the poison darted arrows espically." The grey cat spoke as he walked beside the two of them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:39 pm

"I prefer the good old Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum.", Cade said, pulling out a large handgun. "Largest handgun in the world. This will most likely cause whatever is shot with it to pretty much explode in millions of shreds."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:56 pm

The cat stared up at the gun and shivered in his skin, "Just don't aim that at anyone but the practice dummy, the others will freak though."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 pm

"I know. This thing is amazing in action."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm

The doors opened and the SDT group broke off to train, Nytrix drew her thin needle tossing it into the air. It shifted to a large blade and she caught it, placing it on to her shoulder, "I'll be in the sword dueling area, see ya in a while!" She ran off with a few of her comrades.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 pm

"Gotcha.", Cade said, heading for the gun range.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Jester looked around and shrugged his shoulder walking off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Cade fired a few rounds in the practice dummy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 am

Nytrix slashed from left to right deflecting the sword attacks as they came all around and Flinch leapt with a large blade in his mouth to help her. She had asked a few of the animals among the SDT to train with weapons and many of them voluntered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:38 pm

With a few more rounds, the dummy was pretty much gone. "The pwoer of this thing is truly amazing."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

"It seems like it." A grey stripped hound walked in with sharp green eyes. He had a rope going around the chest with a pouch tied on to it like a bag placed around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

"It has like, no recoil for this power."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 pm

"Name's Jahki by the way, trained tiger dog with guns and magic." He asnwered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 pm

"Nice. Familiar with this baby? Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum pistol. LArgest and most powerful handgun in the world."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 am

"Haven't worked with the big boys yet." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 am

"Wanna try it out?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 am

"That'll be neat." Jahki smiled then he muttered a few words and a large metal shoulder rest appeared on his back and there were stands to place the guns and lock it on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 am

CAde locked the gun on to the shoulder rest.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 am

He shifted the weight around and smiled, "Okay, time to test it out, Lock! Put up another shooting dummy!" The angel far from them nodded and placed another on. Jahki positioned himself, and his tail wrapped around the trigger, "3...2...1!" Jahki pulled it, the bullet speeding out and struck the sack dummy, blowing it to bits.
"This gun rocks." The dog smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 am

"i know, right!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 am

"You can take it back now, thanks for letting me fire once."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 am

Cade picked up his gun.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 am

The metal shoulder rest disappeared and Jahki nodded, "It was nice meeting you, I gotta go, Violet is leading the magic lessons now." The tiger dog turned around and ran off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am

"Bye, Jahki!", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 am

"You met the dog, he's cool." Jester appeared with Flinch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next