Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 am

"i killed him...", CAde said, still in a state of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 am

The winged wolf peered over the edge, "Man down from the enemy line!" Nytrix came up to to the roof and saw Cade, "Are you all right?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am

Cade fell to his knees. "I killed him..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm

The female Neko turned to Flinch who stood there and she walked over to Cade, bending down to put an arm around him, "Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Cade nodded. "Yeah... Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Nytrix helped him on to his feet and turned to Flinch who was giving them a worried look.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:07 am

CAde left with Nytrix.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 am

-SDT Base-
The two along with asleep Flinch were in the infimary room of the base as Nytrix walked around the room quietly, trying to find something. The winged wolf was close to the door as he laid there quietly, wings covering his face, as the steady rise and fall of a sleeping wolf showed it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:27 am

Cade was sitting down, still replaying the events of the day in his mind. "I killed him..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:33 am

She found a small bottle and walked back over to Cade, sitting sown beside him on the bed, "Here drink this, it might help." Nytrix murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 am

Cade drank the bottle readily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:46 am

Nytrix watched him quietly, ears twithing as he downed it, and glanced over her shoulder to see Flinch stir and roll a bit to sleep on his side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 am

"What is this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 am

"Suppose to be a liquid to help somone relieve of a state of shock or anything else similar. The last SDT leader taught me these things so I was prepared, he knew I was young but entrusted me the title of leader, even though there were some other people who could of have taken the spot."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 am

"I'm not in shock."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:00 am

"You just were."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:11 am

"No I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:21 pm

"Oh boy."
Nytrix turned to see Flinch roll onto his stomach and ruffled his wings, "Amnesia? Did you grab the wrong bottle?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm

"I wasn't inb shock. I just couldn't belive that I shot and killed my best friend..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 pm

"No wonder why." The winged wolf murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Cade sat there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 pm

"You guys gotta sleep tonight come on." Flinch murmured getting up, brown tawny wings folding neatly along his back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:35 pm

"Yeah... I need some sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:53 am

The winged wolf nodded then opened the door with his large paw and turned to the two, "I'll be going now, I gotta hit the hay." He gave a bow for Nytrix before walking out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:19 pm

"Before we go to bed, perhaps we could go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 7 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next