Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 am

"Sure." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:35 am

Cade stood up. "Let's go, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Nytrix got up, and smied at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Cade walked outside and waaited for Nytrix.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

She came out, fixing her boots before glancing up to see the bright moon and turned to Cade with a smile, "Okay, come on, let's walk."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 am

Cade nodded and walked. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 am

"Yea, as always, the old SDT leader would always take me to a walk with him and talk about the challanges of being a leader, I can see how he feels now, he's in a better place though, I'm glad." She murmured glancing up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 am

"Indeed, Jet was a very good man. But, he is among the stars now.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 am

She nodded quietly as her tail swished from side to side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 am

"Oh, but I do miss my dear brother so..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

"Jet was your brother?!" She turned to Cade with her bright golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 am

"Yes, he was. And he was as great a brother as humanly possible. Even afterr we parted ways and he led the SDT while I led the Thieve's Guild, he always cared for me when I was sick, and I did the same for him. Just because we were rivals didn't mean we couldn't act like the loving brothers we were."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 am

"You're right, kinship is strong." She nodded quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 am

"And I miss him so...", Cade sighed. "But, like you said, he's in a much better place now."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 am

"You oddly remind me of him." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 am

"Well, we were twins."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:00 am

"You guys are so alike." Nytrix nodded, before wrapping her arms around one of Cade's leaning on to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 am

Cade smiled. "He taught me alot of what I know about fighting. He even forged my chain blades."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 am

"He was really great, respected everyone, and always taught the comrades some of his tricks into fighting."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 am

"Jet and I shared almost everything. But now I have oe thing he never had.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 pm

"What is it?" She asked, ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 pm

"You.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 pm

"Aww come on!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Cade smiled slightly and kissed Nytrix on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

A little color came to her cheeks and she smiled, nuzzling closer to Cade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 8 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next