Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Cade smiled and hugged her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 am

"You love birds, to bed!" a voice barked. Nytrix glanced up to see Flinch standing there with a small grey cat standing there beside him, laughing.
"You thought I would just hit the hay, no, I do night patrols with Koware Ta." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Cade sighed slightly. 'C'mon, don't be such a buzzkill!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 am

"What do you think should we leave them alone?" Flinch asked turning to the cat who was still rolling around laughing.
"F-Flinch, I-I think you should just l-let t-them b-be." The cat cackled between laughs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 am

Cade sighed slightly, but had to laugh a little bit, too.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 pm

The winged wolf nodded, "Come on Jester." The grey cat nodded, wiping away his tears before following the canine.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 pm

CAde smiled as they left.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

"Jester's such a cool cat." Nytrix smiled as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

"Indeed he is.", CAde said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 am

"Okay you managed to get rid of Killjoy, now what?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:17 am

"Hmmm. perhaps ,smomething like...this?", he said, giving Nytrix a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 am

She was taken by surprise at first but after a few seconds she melted right in, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 am

"I love you, Nytrix."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 am

"I love you too, Cade."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:50 am

Cade kissed Nytrix again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 am

She began to start feeling a little light headed and dizzy, so she kissed Cade on more time before pulling away to place a hand on to the side of her head, "Sorry, began to get all woozy." She smiled slightl.y
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 am

Cade smiled. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 am

She gave a small yawn, then suddenly clapsed her hands over her mouth muffling, "I'm not tired."
Nytrix had to fake it even when she knew her eyelids felt heavy.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 am

"It's ok. We should get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:24 am

She gave a nod, letting out a sigh, "Okay come on then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 am

"But, one more kiss before we go.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:37 am

"Fine." She laughs quietly then leans up a bit to give him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:47 am

Cade smiled. "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 am

She nodded her head smiling back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 am

Cade started walking back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 9 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next