Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:55 am

Cade smiled as she said that. "I love you, too, Nytrix."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:41 am

She looked up to him and smiled.

Katch grinned and turned to the two, "Of course it's going to work, love prevails."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:17 pm

"You're not... scared? Not afraid?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:09 pm

"It's you Cade." She beamed at him, tail twitching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Cade smiled at her, and hugged her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Nytrix laughed, and cuddled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:22 pm

"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:42 pm

"I love you too Cade." She murmured.

Katch gestured for Jahki and Jester, and the three creatures made their way back inside leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Cade hugged her tighter, and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:55 pm

She smiled and kissed him back and was going to continue but Flinch seem to came up from out of nowhere, "Cast is making his way here with a male Neko. I don't find this good, you must g-" But it was too late as the doors of the garden opended and the elderly griffin stood there with a tall lanky male Neko with a glint in his bright green eyes.
"There you are Nytrix, Sage here needs a tour of the building and since everyone else was busy I though to come to you." The ashy grey bird grinned at her, but she knew it was an angry smile hidden. Her ears flatened a bit and Flinch came foward, "Give us a second please Cast, Nytrix needed to confrence with me." The girffin turned to the winged wolf and sighed, "Fine, we'll be in the main dining hall." Both beast and Neko walked back inside, doors closing. Flinch growled quietly and turned to the SDT leader, "Cast is trying to wedge a block between you and Cade, he disapproves of your relationship."
"That damn bird!" She snapped.
"So the Neko traveled from afar to come here and Cast hoped you would fall in love with him." The canine murmured.
"Over my dead body!" She stomped her foot onto the ground and sat onto a stone bench, head in her hands, "Can't he just let me be happy?!" Flinch sighed then murmured quietly, "But the Neko was a unnatural aura coming from him, it could be a spy from the Thieves Gulid, but how am I to know?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Cade resumed his illusion of flesh, having grown happier with human form than lich. He watched what was transpiring, and listened to what was said. "I don't trust Cast, or that Neko.", he said. "Especially that Neko. I know for a fact that I've seen him before, though I've not the foggiest where..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:46 pm

"Something has happened to Cast, he's more indifferent," The brown wolf murmured, "Before he was more cheerful and supportive for Nytrix, perhaps?"
"He could've been killed." She murmured looking up at him.
"Then who has taken his place?" Flinch murmured quietly, startled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:00 pm

"I could. I'm quite skilled with magic, and I'm on the Council of the Archmagi, unlike that griffin."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:00 pm

"I think Cast may of have been killed and replaced, even the color of his eyes are different then from what I remembered, Nytrix I think you should go on with the tour, I'll come along, I don't care if that bird makes a fuss." Flinch murmured then turned to her.
"Yes I think we should and once that's all clear, Cade you shall be leading the magic around the place." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Cade nodded. "Be careful, Nytrix.", he said. "I'll let you use Heimfooter if you need it. Just snap your fingers twice. And remember the spells I've taught you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:30 pm

She nodded her head and walked inside with the brown winged wolf. As they got inside, they went through the halls and finally came upon the main dining hall. Cast's eyes narrowed on Flinch, "What is he doing here?"
"He's being tested to be my partner animal, and I am required to have him by my side." She answered. The griffin have a snort then nodded, "All right come on Sage. We shall being." The male Neko nodded and Nytrix turned around, "This hall leads down towards the weaponary rooms." As they walked down the quiet halls, Flinch stayed behind the two as he watched them and he knew his gut was right, Cast isn't the same, and it's not him. The griffin turned to see Flinch who growled quietly, and Cast snapped, "Respect your elders."
"Liar!" He snarled from anger and lunged foward, but suddenly the griffin shifted into a wicked demon, pinning the winged wolf to the wall, "You hounds and you're damn noses! I wish you all will just die!" Nytrix gasped and suddenly the male Neko changed into a demon two, pinning to her the wall, "SDT leader you shall come with us as our reward to our leader!" He snarled in her face. He reached into a pouch tied around his waist and wraped it around her face as she kicked around, but fell limp and Flinch gasped, "Nyx!"
"Nothing you can do hound! She'll be sleeping for a while, and for you, make a peep and you're dead!" The demon snarled at him. He gave a growl and the demon pulled at his wings, snapping the bones. Flinch let out a pitiful cry, and whimpered in pain. The two demons walked out with the two SDT members and quickly fleed to their base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Cade heard the commotion, and saw the two demons leave, and was quickly able to put two and two together. He made a few quick hand motions. "Disappear with the wind.", he muttered. A gentle breeze blew by, taking with it his image, leaving him invisible. He quickly went off in pursuit of the duo.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:37 pm

"Damn, I'm sorry Cade." Flinch murmured quietly to himself, as his wings fell limp onto either side of him since the demon broke both, making him useless to fly now. The two demons quickly changed into smaller forms and walked inside the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Cade pursued them into the base, looking about in wonderment.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Ooc\\
I think you should talk about the base, I'll just stick with the demons and the two charries.
o3o

Bic//
Flinch glanced around the place as the Thieves Gulid members bore their eyes onto the two, showing the base that the demons brought back in two SDT members, and one of them was the fellow leader of it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:53 pm

(And I shall control the one who has taken up the mantle of leader)

"Very, very good, you two. You've earned my respect, and perhaps a higher position in the guild.", a man said, striding over to them, wrapped in black robes that hid every part of his body. "Our next raid won't fail. You've guaranteed that.", he said, producing a dagger from his robes. "Now give them to me. I shall... take care of them."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Flinch snarled quietly, "You're going to regret this." The winged wolf knew he wasn't going to be able to escape very well with two broken wings and with all the Thieves members around. Nytrix began to stir and the cloth came down from around her face. She looked around the let out a scream, "Let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:04 pm

The robed man laughed and grabbed Nytrix by the throat. "You will be the first. be honoured, young Neko. You've the privilege of being our first sacrifice since that horrid lich banned them!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:06 pm

She gagged as she was lifted from the ground, and wriggled around trying to break loose, so she sctretched her neck a bit and managed to bite down on the skin between the thumb and the index finger. Flinch's eyes widen, knowing that was a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm

The man threw her against the wall, cursing as he held his hand. "You'll pay for that! I was going to make it quick and painless for you, but now I'll do my best to make it hurt as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 25 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next