Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 pm

"How did you even get a resturant in the first place?" Jester mewed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm

"Before I started in black magick, I was a master chef. I was head of my class in Le Cordon Bleu."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:20 pm

"Why the change of heart back then?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Cade looked at his feet. "I got mixed up with a different crowd than I'd... like to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 pm

"The past doesn't matter, but their choices do of course, we gotta watch our actions." Jahki snorted.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Cade nodded. "Of course, my past is a story I'd like to tell another time."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 pm

The tiger dog nodded and the group walked into the kitchen. Nytrix came over to the center silver metal table and slide a small recipie box towards her, "Jester." The grey cat came foward and pawed the small grey box, a card popped out and the female Neko pulled it out and held it up for everyone, "Heh, Pork Chops and Smoked Salmon."
"Yum tasty." The cat purred.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:23 pm

"Mind if I add something to this? I know a great recipe for spiced salmon, as well as a sauce for those porkchops that would make you think you were in heaven."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 pm

"Go on kid, knock our socks off." Flinch smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Cade smiled and got to work cooking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Nytrix handed the recipie card off and Jester walked around as the Nekos began to work pulling out pans, plates, and glass cups.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Cade tasted the sauce as he worked, and added herbs and spices accordingly, being careful not to add too much.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Jahki stayed by the kitchen door with Flinch as the SDT members walked in to sit around the table. Nytrix and Jester walked around together watching as they cooked and prepared already filing out to place the trays.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 pm

CAde let the sauce simmer while he cooked the slamon and the pork chops.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 pm

The two canines balanced a tray full of drinks on top of their heads and walk out to serve.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Cade brought out the food. It semlled and looked amazing
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Nytrix helped the other Nekos set out the plates along with the silverware as Jester had pointed on to where to place down the food.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Cade and others helped pass out the food.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 am

"It smells wonderful." A elf commented as Jester came to the end of the table where she sat off to the left, he turned and smiled, "Wait till you sink your teeth down into it."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Cade sat down next to Nytrix so he could eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 pm

"Oh my, this is so good." She murmured. Jahki gave a chuckled as he ate on a plate from the floor and Jester purred.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Cade ate as well. "It is amazing. I'd say I've outdone myself.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:06 pm

The other SDT members around them, laughed quietly among the group.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"well, what do oyu think?", Cade asked the other members.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

"Delicious."
"Awesome"
"Somebody pinch me." One of them murmured. The others around her laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 14 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next