Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:59 am

"He's notr cool. He's AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 pm

"The only dog to handle guns, no one else is as good as him." The winged wolf murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Cade nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm

"He could be your animal partner, you just gotta ask him, few SDT members do, Nytrix is still looking and observing to find one perfect for her." Jester purred.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:20 pm

"We both like guns and magic and powerful things."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 pm

"He sounds like a fit, Jahki has been training since we was a pup."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm

"When I see him next, I'll ask him."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:31 pm

"At it boy!" The grey cat smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 pm

CAde smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm

A Phoniex flew above them cawing as the SDT members looked up and Flinch snorted, "It's giving a heads up, one more hour of training before lunch. You guys gotta head in though to get cookin."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Cade nodded. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Nytrix was already running towards them with Nekos behind her and Jester nodded, "All of you in the kitchen! I got a recipie in mind!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Cade ran after. "Nytrix, might I perhaps tweak the recipe a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm

"It depends what Jester pulls out of the hat, everyday is usually a different meal." She answered as the group walked back into the hideout and headed towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:50 pm

CAde nodded. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:50 pm

The doors opened and Jahki almost bumped into them but he leapt out of the way, "Whoa, didn't see you guys."
"No a prob, wanna come join us?" The grey cat purred.
"What is it?" The dog sniffed.
"Cooking lunch, you can choose the mutt meals today." Jester teased.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

"Hey, Jahki, got a question."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 pm

"Sure thing, you got all of my attetion." He answered nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 pm

"Wanna be my partner?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 pm

"Sure kid." The dog smiled. A small thin yellow golden line appeared over one of his eyes like a scar and a golden metal collar wrapped around his neck. Jester came over to the Tiger Dog and smiled, "It has been sealed."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:17 pm

"Awesome."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Jahki's tail wagged and Nytrix smiled, "Congrats, told you there's always somebody for every talented animal like you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 am

Cade smiled and rubbed Jahki's head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

The dog smiled and then he turned to Flinch, "What you guys preparing?"
"Jester knows." The brown winged wolf muttered, Jahki turned to Nytrix, "I can come, can't I?"
"Sure thing."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 pm

"I'm a good chef. I used to have my own restuarant, in fact."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 13 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next