Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:23 pm

"I forged the Zweihander, you fool! It's useless against me!", Kale said, laughing. "You didn't forge this, though.", Cade hissed, driving the Lich Blade into the man's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:29 pm

She stumbled a bit, and gagged when the metal drove cleanly right into Kale.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Kale stumbled back, clutching at his chest, and began laughing as his wounds closed and vanished. "You see!? Solakk already favours me more than you, Cade!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:16 pm

"Damn!" Nytrix growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:20 pm

"I've got a better god on my side, though...", Cade said, smiling. "Nytrix, run. Leave the building, now.", he said, turning to the Neko.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:22 pm

"What? Are you going to be okay?" She turned to him, eyes alarmed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:28 pm

"I've lasted a century. A little dark magic won't hurt me.", Cade said, smiling. "Wait... Dark magic!? What the hell are you planning, Cade!?", Kale said, becoming quite alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:31 pm

She nodded her head then ran out and collided right into Cast. He gave a sqwak and fell onto his bottom, "Aye Nyx, what's going on?"
"Give the building some distance." She murmured. He nodded and Flinch ran off, dragging his broken wings. She turned one last time before taking off after them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Cade waited for a short bit, to give Nytrix a chance to get to a safe distance. Then, he closed his eyes, and clasped his hands together. "Tenebras et malum mihi munus vales ut disperdes inimicos meos et ad damnandum purgatorio.", he said, his voice growing dark, and booming, echoing throughout the building. A stiff gust whipped though the room, and the lights went out immediately. Cade opened his eyes, and they began glowing a bright purple. "Shumbra, destroy those who have forsaken your ideals!", he shouted. A small orb of pure blackness appeared between him and Kale, and began glowing rapidly, soon engulfing the entire building. Massive winged beasts began to appear, mauling and destroying the thieves, and Cade rushed at Kale with an inhuman burst of speed, knocking Kale to the ground and using the Lich Blade to cut the thief clean in twain, and the darkness collapsed in on itself, taking the building with it, leaving Cade standing in the middle of the rubble, his clothes singed. He fell forward, sprawled out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:46 pm

Flinch, pounced onto the two, and held his wings over their heads to protect them from most of the smoke. As soon as it cleared out, he shook his wings and coughed, "Poot, damn smoke." Cast was coughing and so was Nytrix as the two sat up and she glanced over at the building and her eyes widen, the female Neko leapt onto her feet and ran towards him.
"Cade!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Cade slowly tried to lift himself up, but only managed to fall on to his back. "Heh... Told you I'd survive... Haven't asked Shumbra for help in years... I'm surprised the old codger listened...", as Cade spoke, the ground was shaken by a massive rumble of thunder. "Okay, I'm sorry! You aren't an old codger!", Cade said loudly. Immediately, the thunder subsided. "Anyway, I'll just need some rest and TLC..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Nytrix giggled quietly then turn to see Flinch right next to her, "Will you need some help?"
"What about you? Your wings a broken, can they be mended?" She murmured.
"Dunno." He turned to either side, trying to lift them up. He shook his head, sighing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:58 pm

"I know a spell that'll do just the trick to fix your wings, Flinch. I'll need a fair bit of rest to do it, though, especially after using strong dark magic... I'm gonna be shut out of the Mana Stream for a couple days 'cause of that."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 pm

"Don't worry, it's not like I gotta fly any time soon." He smiled at Cade. Nytrix nodded, then at least got Cade onto his feet, "All right, come on," She slung one of his arms around her neck, "Let's get back."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Cade smiled at her. "Let's hope that'll be the last of Kale we see for a long, long while."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:45 pm

She nodded her head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:25 pm

(Skip to being back at base?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Ooc\\
Yep

Bic//
Nytrix sat at the foot of Cade's bed as Jahki was there too and Katch walked in balancing a tray of food, "He'll get better, no need to get worried." The sheltie smiled at them as he placed the tray on the nightstand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:54 pm

"Thank you very, very much, Katch. And all of you, for taking care of me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:58 pm

"Not a problem kid." The tiger dog smiled at him. Nytrix did too and the Sheltie chuckled, "No need for thanks, I simply just lend a helping paw."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:01 pm

"Shumbra always takes a toll on me. I don't think the old boy likes me all that much..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:09 pm

"Eh, he should get use to it." Jahki murmured, and Nytrix turned to him.
"What?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:15 pm

"What exactly does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:18 pm

"Get acustomed to you, unless you have done something wrong." Jahki murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Cade looked at Jahki, but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next