Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* Empty
PostSubject: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 am

Diary of James Q. Palinius
August 1, 1989-My excavation crew has arrived at the cave we're supposed to mine. It's got a terrifying air to it, and even I'm scared to go in. But, a job's a job, so we gotta go in if we wanna get paid... I'm still scared to do it though...

August 7, 1989-After a week of mining this cave, we're started to hear screams and other sounds from deeper in the cave system. I sent some of my men to check it out, but they never came back. I'm fearing the worst, but we have to keep going. I'll send another team of men to find them. We need them back.

August 14, 1989-After another week of mining, I've lost more than half my men to terrifying...creatures... in this cave.... I don't know what the hell they are, or where they came from, but I gotta get outta here as soon as we're done!

August 21, 1989-The creatures are destroying our mining equipment now! We'll never finish if they keep this up! I'm takin' the last of my men with me to get rid of whatever is sending these things to do this, starting tomorrow.

August 22, 1989-Oh my god! I... I think I have seen the face of Satan himself.... I have to get out of here before these things kill me! I've seen the bodies of my men everywhere... I saw my last living men get killed in front of my own eyes! I have to get out of here bef

You're part of a team of treasure hunters. You've heard of some prime gems in a nearby cave, and you can't pass up an oppurtunity like that. So, you get geared up and go in. But, near the entrance, you find a blood-spattered diary. You hang on to it, but chalk it up to a prankster trying to keep you out. But, you start hearing screams from deeper in the caves...

Rules:
1.I'm in charge, and can kick you out or not let you join
2.Ask to join
3.Bios or intros required, bios preferred
4.No anthros unless you ask me.
5.Romance is allowed, but keep it reasonable.
6.^, but for cussing
7.No godmodding, bunnying, powerplaying, or flaming.
8.some form of OOC required.

Characters:
Leader:Me
2nd in command: Michi
Others:Me, Michi,

Bio sheet:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Position:
Specialty:
Relationships:
Other:

Last edited by Mr. Beavecoon on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 pm

((Seems nice I'll join.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 pm

(nice. would you like second in commnad?)
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:45 pm

((Sure if you want.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 pm

(cool)

Name:Cade Ishimura
Looks:Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* Dante_Anime
Personality:Kind to his crew ,but tends to be a bit hotheaded and stubborn.
Position:Leader
Specialty:Digging and gunplay
Relationships:Best friends with his second in command
Other:None
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Name:Ace,Young
Looks:http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XXANIMEADDICTXX/1237131913_4945_full.jpeg
Personality:Stubborn,One on his badside it will be hard to get off.
Position:Second in Command
Specialty:Explosives,and knives
Relationships:Bestfriends with the Leader.
Other:None.

Last edited by Hatedred on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 am

(1. the best friend thing would technically go in relationships. 2. the link for the pic doesn't work.)
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm

((Kk I fixed it.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Ooc\\
I guess, I'll join, but I'll have to post my bio tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm

((Haha kk.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 am

Name: Max Kelman
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: She's a complete tomboy and hates being treated like a lady. When regular girls would be in dresses, Max would be in men's clothing. Her hair was always long but to hide it, she would tie it up hiding it under a hat. She's stubborn a bit at times, but follows most orders, Max's not fearless of anything and things can slip from her mouth if she isn't careful.
Position: Expeditioner
Specialty: Daggers and Aerobics
Relationships: Friends with Tony
Other: She is protrayed as a male to get into the mines to escape the girl's life

Last edited by Chesire Cat Xx on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 am

(nice chracter)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 am

Ooc\\
Thanks, I knew my charrie either had to be a male or a real tomboy female, I chose option number two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 am

(Why is it taht a girl pretneding to be a guy is cool, but a guy pretending to be a girl is deeply disturbing?)
Back to top Go down
Hatedred
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 am

((I never thought of that... But would you wanna be walking around in a dress?))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

(no i would not)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

Ooc\\
Rofl, I would like to see that.
8D
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 am

(you ain't gonna)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 am

Ooc\\
Aww.
D;
x3
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Ooc\\
We going to start?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 pm

(we'll wait one more page for more people, then we'll start)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Ooc\\
Mmm, 'kay.
I'll double up if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 pm

(I will to. Mayhaps our new characters could be lovers?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*   Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of a Dead Man*twisted, creepy ,and strange*semi-Lit preferred*
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next