Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Cade began eating very quickly. He hadn't eaten in at least two days.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 pm

The Neko began to eat from her plate and Katch placed a medical sack next to her, "Once he's done, see if there's any wounds that needs to be treated."
"Thanks." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"I've told you all so many times. Regular medicine might slow the process, but a god's wrath is a fast moving curse. I'm going to die, period."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm

The dog shook his head quietly, sighing, "It was insisted by Jahki, but at least patch up a bit. You look pretty banged up."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm

"I suppose. And, Katch, it would be detrimental form oral if anybody other than those present during the battle knew what has happened. Please, have the others keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm

"Cast had called them all in, and strictly told them. One peep and they were stripped from their position." The dog nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Cade nodded. "A bit drastic, but good."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

"Well no one told him how to tell it to them, so I guessed, he just done what was right." The collie shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Cade nodded. "Cast and I will be leaving on the morrow, Nytrix. we'll be gathering several things that may or may not make it possible for me to continue my existance. It will be incredibly dangerous, and I may not make it back.", he said, looking at the Neko.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm

She glanced away slightly, a sad feeling settling upon her and she sighed. Katch rested his head on her lap, and he spoke up, "I'm sure the griffin is going to try his best to keep him alive."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

"and I will do the same for him. He has been a good friend to me in the time I've known him."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 pm

"Well, I think I shall be going." The collie murmured picking up their empty plates, and both trays balancing them upon his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm

"Thank you for the food, Katch.", Cade said, smiling at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm

"No problem and if tonight is the last, it was an honor to be serving you then." The collie gave a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Cade nodded solemnly, and smiled at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Katch nodded his head back, before walking out, leaving the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Cade sighed and lay back in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:29 pm

"I'm sure Cast is going to do everything in his power to bring you back alive." Nytrix spoke up looking over at Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:58 pm

"Or at least let me continue in undeath.", Cade said, his flesh vanishing for a moment and then returning. Cade winced, a pained look on his face. "I don't think I have enough power to keep up my human appearance. Do you mind if I let my lich shine through?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 pm

"Of course." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Cade smiled, and his flesh vanished, revealing his dry, bleached bones and the faint shimmer of eldritch forces at work, trying desperately and in vain to mend him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Nytrix came over to the head of the bed and sat down there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Cade smiled up at her as she sat next to him. "I love you, Nytrix.", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:12 am

The Neko smiled back, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:46 am

CCade sat up and kissed her on the cheek, then laid back down. "I think I should get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next