Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:10 am

"now, we must be off!", the elder said, dashing off to the north, with Cade following quickly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Cast gave a sigh and took flight into the skies following after them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 am

"Cadensis, I noticed that you now wield the Clarent. Has something awful befallen your brother?", the elder said, turning to face him as they ran. "Yes. He's dead, I'm afraid. Off to join the Choir Invisible."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 am

Cast listened quietly onto them as he flew above and wonder about the, Choir Invisible.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 am

*Lol, the Choir Invisible is from a Monty Python sketch. not really a plot point.*

Soon, the trio reached a large cave. "you remember these caverns, right Cadensis?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 am

The griffin came over landing behind them, and he folded his wings, gazing at mouth of the cave.
---------------------------
Nytrix sat on the rooftop with Katch, Jester, and Flinch. The four of them had patrol the base together, and when things seemed all right, they though of just lazying around together. The young Neko sat there with her knees curled to her chest as she gazed up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 am

A shadowy figure, cloaked in white and gold robes, knelt in the darkness, just out of view from the four, clutching a large gold scythe. "The sacrifice must go on...", he snarled, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course I remember this place.", Cade said quietly. "I died here." "And you revived here as well, thanks to Tyx."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:56 am

"Are you sleeply yet Nyx?"Katch yawned turning to her.
"Naww." She answered. They turned to see Jahki appear and the dog gave a small smile, "I'm good now, I just can't push myself over the limit."
----------------------------------------------
"Died?" Cast echoed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 am

Kale scowled. "Too many here.... Perhaps some demigods will be helpful?", he muttered, and began to chant quietly, but just barely audibly.

---------------------------------------

"Yes, Cast. That's how I became a lich, and that's why I'm excommunicated."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 am

Flinch's ears twitched and he picked his head up and Jester looked at him, "What's wrong?"
"Dunno, something is bothering me, don't worry maybe it's just me." He murmured laying his head back down.
---------------------------------------------------------------
The griffin nodded slowly, understanding.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 am

Suddenly, the ground in front of Kale exploded in a burst of gold light, and three golden beings stood there, looking like soldiers made of pure gold. Kale rushed in front of them, smiling. "Prepare to die, neko! Your blood shall feed Solaris!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:32 pm

"You were right!" Jester yowled springing to his four paws. Flinch snarled then suddenly began pushing Nytrix along to get her into the base. Jahki gave a growl as Katch quickly rushed inside. The tiger dog and the cat quickly followed, alarming the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Kale led the demigods into the base, laughing hysterically as he wielded his massive scythe with his golden servants in tow.

---------------------

Cade suddenly looked around, frowning. "something's wrong back at base. We need to hurry."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Nytrix wieled her sword and quickly spun around to face Kale. Jester let out a gasp and Jahki quickly followed after her. Katch turned to the grey cat and placed a gem in front of him, "Feed this to Rex."
"What?!" The grey cat stammered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:28 pm

The elder nodded and rushed into the cave, stopping in front of a large patch of incredibly beautiful purple flowers. He used the scythe at cleanly cut a large swath of the flowers, gathering them quickly. "Back to the temple, then?", he said, turning to face Cade.

-------------------------------

Kale smirked. "You barely know how to handle that, girl. Cade may have taught you, but not that well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:50 am

'Hnnn? How does this work?' the griffin thought to himself, but he shook his head and gave a small nod.
-------------------------------------
The grey cat quickly found the small house dragon and it jerked up to see him holding the gem. Jester threw it with his tail and the small scaly creature snatched it in his mouth eating it. It flew out when he swallowed the gem and the grey cat leaned out to see a fifty foot dragon in his place instead of the small three foot dragon he just saw a few seconds ago. It gave a bellowing roar and flew off towards Kale and his golems.

Nytrix's eyes narrowed and her sword ablazed as Jahki prepared his guns.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 am

*Not golems! Demigods!*

When they reached the temple, the elder dashed inside and quickly returned with a small necklace with a moonstone necklace on it. "As long as you wear this, then in place of your death, the petals will fall from the lilies, one by one.", he said, giving it to Cade. "Now, may whatever blessings Shumbra still gives you be with you while you fight Kale.", he said as Cade put on the necklace. He handed the lich eight lilies, with three petals each.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 am

Ooc\\
Fuuuu---
Pardon me, sorry~
XI

Bic//
Cast began chanting something under his breath, and suddenly the portal opened up to lead them back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 am

"Be careful, boy! And if Shumbra really does make you his champion, then you will not fail!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 am

"Thank you for your help, it has been appreciated." The griffin nodded before walking out quickly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 am

Cade nodded as well. "Thank you very much, elder.", he said, before following Cast into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 am

They step through and the griffin gasped. Chaos was spilling all over the base and he glanced around to see Nytrix fighting alongside with Jahki and a large Rex with her.
"Nytrix!" he yelled. the young Neko turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:30 am

Cade snarled and summoned a large pair of purple-bladed scythes. He leapt at Kale, letting out a battle-cry as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am

"You guys came back!" She smiled.
"And what happened to Rex?" Cast asked glancing at the insanely large dragon.
"Jester fed him a gem." Flinch murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 am

Cade leapt at Kale, his body glowing black and purple once again as Shumbra gave him power again. He relentlessly slashed and sliced at his nemesis, snarling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 37 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next