Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:18 pm

"Very good!", Cade said, smiling. "Now practice those for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Nytrix had unleashed at least another three burst of flames and the Neko was satisfied with her progress.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:28 pm

"Now, there is one more spell I will teach you today. It is a very dangerous spell, and I want you to never use it unless it is absolutely necessary. It is called Flame of the Skulls.", Cade said. He made a few long, slow, menacing gestures with his hands, and clasped his hands together before him. Instantly, the candles on the magic circle went out. "Oouin Kyo Dedouck.", he said quietly. A large skull made of fire appeared, laughing menacingly, and launched itself at Nytrix. Cade unclasped his hands, and the skull dissipated in front of the Neko.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:29 am

She was alarmed when the room suddenly went dark and the skull appeared before her eyes. Nytrix became startled and jumped back, gasping in fright. She sat on the ground against the wall and hugged her knees close, burying her head into them. Nytix recalled of a bad memory and know she was scared witless.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:52 pm

"As I said before, this is very dangerous magic. It is part of a School called Shadow Border Magic, as it has been deemed to be just barely not dark magic. As i also said, only use it in the most dire of emergencies."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:26 am

Nytrix got up shaking her head, hugging herself, "C-C-Cade, it's n-n-not that..." She shuddered, her golden eyes widen in fear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Cade looked at her. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:28 pm

"It was the last time I fought along side with Jet. We were sent out onto a mission with a bunch of other SDT members, this was my first time in a mission with the leader, I was excited to be along side with him. We had to retrive a comrade from a graveyard but when we got there it was too late and we struggled with a fight. I was in near death conditon and someone hurried me out but I was screaming his name as more skeleton warriors arose to attack the remaining members. Since then I have been scared of them, even the faint apperance of them."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Cade nodded. "That's... quite unfortunate..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:13 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm all out of whack, I can't concentrate, can we pick up again tomorow if you don't mind?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:42 pm

"Y-yes... of course we can.... Just, practice Frizz and Kafrizz... and... try to get Flame of the Skulls down pat if you can...", Cade said, his voice quiet, and solemn.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Nytrix gave a him soft smile as she she exited the room and was face to face with a dark ashy colored griffon.
"Are you all right?" He asked quietly.
"I'll tell you later Cast." She muttered. He nodded his head then walked off just as Jester came over to her, "Come on, let's get to your room."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Cade sat on the end of his bed and sighed, snapping his fingers as he did so. The illusion of a corproeal form melted away, revealing his true being, an immortal human skeleton. "Does she even know?", he said to himself, laying down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

A thin female elf stood outside of Nytrix's bedroom and greeted her, "Good evening madam."
"Thalia." Nytrix smiled. The female held out a tray of a small meal and a warm cup of tea, "Flinch had suggested to bring you a pastrie and something to drink." Jester chuckled, "Please thank him for us, you are dismissed." She bowed before walking down the hall. The duo entered into the room and Nytrix set the tray down on the nightstand sitting on her soft plush bed. Jester jumped onto to it and settled down, curling up, "You look lost in thought, care to let it off your mind?"
"It's just you know," she sighed, "It's hard to coop after what happened to Jet." His ears perked up, "Nyx don't let it be a fear to you, it may be okay, but Cast strictly frowns upon that."
"That old bird." She grumbled.
"You have a history with him, I know you're father had entrusted him to watch over your tempermance, but it seemed to get out of hand and he still has a sour taste upon Cade."
"It's already been months, can't he get over it?! The sooner her gets home the better!" She curled her knees close to her chest. He gave a sigh, "Aye Nytrix, hard-headed like you're mom..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Cade snapped his fingers again, re-applying the illusion of living flesh to himself. He sat up and re lit the candles, them being one of the few light sources he allowed in his room. He snapped his fingers once more, and the four blades he had been training Nytrix with appeared. He grabbed one and threw it at the ceiling, using such force that it embedded itself in to the hilt, then repeated that process with the other three.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Jahki came upon Cade's room and gave a sigh before nuding the door open, "Hey," He murmured standing by the doorway with his light brown eyes glinting slightly in the candle-lit room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Cade ripped the blades from the ceiling and began to repeat the process once more. "Hello, Jahki.", he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:16 pm

"Everything all right?" The tiger dog asked as he walked further into the room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:26 pm

"No.", he said, ripping the blades out once more and again repeating the process. "You know who I am, right? A lich?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:55 pm

"I've recalled of having to fight one before, yes I've seen what they can do, and is this something Nytrix does not know?" He murmured quietly, sitting down. If the dog thinked hard enough, Nyx had a fear of skeletons and if Cade was one, how were things going to work out?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm

"No, she doesn't. And that's exactly the problem.", he said, causing the blades to dissipate. He snapped his fingers, and a large ring of floating knives appeared around him, which he snatched, one by one, from the air at blinding speeds and threw each at the wall with impossible precision, creating an image of a broken heart across from him and Jahki.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:17 pm

The hound gave a small whine then turned to the door to see a large furrie sheltie come in, bright brown eyes shining, "I heard the metal singing Jahki, good evening you two."
"Well if isn't Katch." The tiger dog grinned as the large dog walked in.
"You must be Cade, it's finally an honor to meet you, and I overheard you're problem, something can possbily be done if we do try something." The sheltie murmured turning to him. Jahki turned to him and Katch spoke, "We'll just have Cade help our lovely Nytrix over come her fear, it may be a way."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Cade smiled. "You are very kind. Thank you, for offering to help."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

"Not a problem." Katch chuckled then turned to Jahki, "I'll have Jester bring Nytrix to the garden tonight make sure you get Cade too."
"Sure thing." The tiger-dog nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:51 pm

"What, exactly, is the plan?", Cade inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next