Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Kale followed them, a bored expression on his face as he fiddled and played with his manacles.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

A large bulky humanoid tiger stood there with an axe in hands and as he saw them approaching, his lips curled back, teeth gleaming.
"Calm down Krate." Jahki murmured. The tiger gave a growl before standing aside to allow Nytrix through. She pulled out some keys unlocking a doors and it led inside to a huge room with several cells, she came up to one close by and pulled open the wooden door.
It was a comfty little room with a bed, basin, and a dresser for clothes. A shelf stood off to the side with some books and scrolls.
"You'll be staying here till Cast finds something to rid of you from Cade." The female neko muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 am

He walked in and looked around. "What, no pocky? I'm disappointed in these accommodations.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Krate came in, and held up a small bag. Nytrix came over taking it from him and glanced inside to see some good. The neko tossed it onto the bed, "Pipe up, there's some in there. I'll be coming in frequently to check in on you."
Jahki gave a sad sigh as they left him in the cell. Krate walked them out of the room and he closed the door. When the two of them climbed up the staircase to the first floor, Nytrix leaned against the wall and began to sob quietly, head leaning back onto the wall. Jahki rested by her feet, feeling the weight of sadness as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 am

He smiled picked up the bag. "Thank you ever so much, oh great and merciful captors."
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 am

(Did I already ask to join? If I did, what was the answer?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 pm

*You did not, and I suppose you could. I'd rather have osmbody join my new one, When Hell Freezes Over*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Cast approached the two and they looked up, eyes puffy, "I'm trying my best. I even asked the elves to help me research, so we'll look until we run out of books in the library."
Nytrix laughed, wiping her eyes, "That's a lotta books."
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm

(I'd join that too if I knew what you play as. You didn't really certify anything. I don't know whether or not to be a Demon, a Mutant or anything else... Okay Next post will have my charrie, You might want someone other than just the regular Volkenagrim so I'll also play as Sabor if two charries are allowed. But message me to let me know please!)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 pm

*You're just a human in that one. no mutants, or demons, or shifters. Just people.*

Kale smirked. "you'll never find a way to separate us without destroying Brother.", he said, giggling insanely. "We're bound together, forever and ever!"
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 am

(Can I play as Volkenagrim and a human here Though?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 pm

*sure, I guess*
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 pm

A warrior with black hair and red tips was chained in a corner of the dungeon.
His skin was pale ivory and his eyes looked up at the activity. He was caught here last night in an unconscious state. He was heavily wounded that night and gazed at Cade and the others. He sensed one of the people was possessed. He narrowed his eyes and snarled.
"You... Where am I?" He growled in a gruff deep voice. He asked this of Cast and Nytrix. He struggled out of his chains and stood up. Then he went to them and stood behind the dungeon cells. He could easily slip through the metal bars and evidently wouldn't do so. He was waiting for them to let him know things.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

(Volekn, Nytrix and Cast are no longer in the dungeon, but there are a few guard keepers there. ^^Wink
One of them turned their eyes towards him and a female humanoid wolf came over, her lips curled back as she snarled at him, "It is none of your buisness." Her ears perked slightly to see his chains were undone and she gave a sigh, "Krate!" She turned around away from warrior.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:37 pm

A male fae(think elf/fairy) walked over to the cell, sighing. "Well, well. The demoniac's awake.", he said, spitting on the ground at the warrior's feet. "You got off easy for what you did, punk. I wanted you drawn, quartered, and burnt to ashes..."
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:54 pm

(Okay! Gotcha!)
The man gazed at the Guard Keepers. He then snarled at them. "What do you mean on what I done?" He growled. He placed his hands on the bars. Then he remembered. He was a Wild Beast that night. Though his form was the same it wasn't him. But Nekoryu. The Beastial Instinct. "I wasn't under my own control young Fae.... Let me loose and I promise I won't attack if you all don't... And Wolf Humanoid Lady, Chains won't stay on me for long." He growled back at her. His eyes began to flash red and he winced. "On second thought... Best to keep me locked up..." He he snarled. He then back away to the shadows and sat down. His claws shot out of his hands and gripped the Earth. "You might want an extremely powerful Herbal Based tranquilizer.... What forced me to lose control is trying to get out of me again... I'm somewhat of a ShapeShifter. But a highly limited type. Meaning my wounds don't heal when I shift...." he explained. "Gaaagh!" he yelled out all of a sudden. His body jerked forward and his hair had grown a bit longer. "Hurry with the Tranquilizer or I'll bust loose against my Will!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:15 am

The fae's eyes widened, and he cursed loudly. He snapped his fingers, and the cell glowed a faint green, tendrils coming from the walls and restraining you with amazing strength.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Volkenagrim was restrained, at least for now. He still trembled as if something Wild was still clawing it's way out. But soon the pain made him pass out. He gave a sigh and became still. His eyes were closed proving he was unconscious. The length of his hair stopped to be about the end of his back. It now reached his tail. This gave him a more Feral look. And blood red markings had become visible. They were shaped like Rune Markings. And they glowed with great energy. Some of the Markings read as "Living Weapon of..." The rest of the Markings were covered by the vines. Yet they glowed through them like wild fire completing the words with, "Fate and Destiny." There were more markings that read, "Only the Worthy can Tame the Beast of Darkness." Others read, "Born Destroyer" and "Chosen Guardian." These meant he wasn't Evil. But was meant to be an Entity to help Protect Mankind, an Entity to perhaps be guided to aid these people here. Including Nytrix and Cast. To protect the World was evidently his only purpose. Or be forced to become the Destroyer that could Destroy the World. But by the look of the Markings covering his Ivory Skin meant that it would depend on whom was around him. That he'd no choice on what his powers do. So much strength, yet no complete control over it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 pm

After a few hours passed the cell door opened and Krate came walking from it followed by Nytrix. The Neko seemed so small compare to him. She came upon Kale's cell door and opened the small slider, "I brought lunch for you." She didn't sound too pleased. Cast came down the stairwell and glanced at the many filled cells.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm

(Are Nytrix and Kale and Krate in the dungeon now?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:57 pm

*Kale has been in the dungeon. He's locked up there.*
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 pm

(Okay Thanks! When are you going to post Demon?)
Volkenagrim began to wake up. His markings had long been faded. He felt very groggy. Almost as if he'd been drugged. Then he remembered. He was restrained by the vines that were still covering him. He saw Kale and the others at his cell door. He saw Nytrix and Krate giving Kale his lunch. He aslo saw Cast watching the prisoners. "Excuse me... I may be in need of a bit of help... And in return I'll help you..." He spoke to Krate and Nytrix down a few cells. He then waited for them to acknowledge him. Then he heard a rumbling sound. He looked down and noticed it was his stomach. "Nnn...." He winced. "Darn it... I knew I should eaten something five days ago... before somehow getting into this mess...." He snarled at himself. He then banged the back of his head to the wall. Then lowered his head back down to the floor. He saw the Fae not far from there. He then yelled out to the Fae, "Thanks a ton! I would've lost it there if you'd not have restrained me with these vines!" His voice was emotionless yet highly sincere. He was actually glad to have been restrained this way. But now there was a matter of eating something. His metabolism was excessively high now and was burning what food he'd eaten a week before this. And so was now struggling with near starvation. He was getting weak again and closed his eyes. "Nnnugh...." He then fell unconscious again and wasn't looking good.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Katch came down to he dungeon followed by a bunch of mages that held dishes.
"We brought the rest of the meals for the other people within the dungeon." The dog murmured as the mages brought them to every cell. Cast turned his head and came upon Voleknagrim's cellar and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Volkenagrim was dangerously pale. He was shivering. The Warrior seemed to be rather ill. He was breathing very heavily. It was due to the fact he'd not eaten in several days now. He managed to snap out of the haze of hunger just enough to see Cast. "You... Please help me get food and fast... I think I'm starving to death... Haven't eaten in over a week... But something else... Something's not right... inside me.. You might need to let me out but keep me drugged by a tranquilizer that herbal based..." He explained. Then he lowered his gaze and closed his eyes. He was evidently showing signs off severe starvation. But was fighting away most of the signs unusually well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:52 pm

The grey griffin turn to him and beconked one of the mages. They handed him a tray and the spellcaster opened the cell walking inside. He placed the tray down, and then walked back out locking it. With a wisk of his hand, the vines released him and Cast spoke, "Go on before it gets cold."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next