Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 pm

"No you get the shocks." Cast gave a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Cade nodded. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 pm

"All right, let's get going now, seems like everything is under control. Jahki! Make sure everyone gets in once this mess it cleaned by the mages!" The tiger dog gave a nod. Cast walked ahead and Nazar followed. Nytrix turned to Cade, and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Cade smiled at her as well, and kiss her gently on the cheek as he walked after Nazar.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 pm

The Neko turned to see Jester come up, "Everything all right?"
"Not exactly." Nazar spoke up turning to the grey cat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Cade nodded. "Rather dreadful, really."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 am

He gave a nod and Jahki came up, "I'm sticking with you no matter what." The tiger dog had a determine glare in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:20 pm

"Thank you, Jahki. You're a great ally, and a greater friend.", Cade said, smiling at the tiger dog.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 pm

"No problem." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Cade nodded at the dog. "Thank you, again."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 am

They entered into the base and Nazar turned to the group, "I had someone prep the cell to make it at least a bit more comfortable then usual. Nytrix if I can trust you, walk Cade to the cell I need to make sure the magic wards are up, and Cast if you may, please make sure they are on a suitable strenght." The griffin nodded and gave a smile, "Behave you two." The two spellcasters walked off, and Jahki along with Katch still stood there with them, the collie gave a small cough, "I'll make a meal for you guys, I'll be back." He stride off. The tiger dog just walked ahead, and Nytrix followed after him with Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Cade smiled over at Nytrix as they walked, though he had moderate fear, anxiety, and worry in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:13 pm

The Neko turned to him and smiled back, "Everything will be fine, we're just going to have to find a way to fix this, I'm pretty sure Cast is already researching in the library."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Cade nodded and smiled again. "I hope there's some way to get Kale out of my body..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

"The impossible can be done if we believe." Jahki murmured from the front.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Cade's expression changed, and he laughed. "I wouldn't be so sure, wolf-dog. Not everything is possible, you know. I'll be staying with brother for a long, long time."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

The tiger dog turned around, olive eyes narrowing, "Shut it Kale, I dont't need your words of wisdom." He snarled teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:40 pm

"Ah, but so wise they are. Solakk shows his followers the truth of things, unlike that sorry excuse for a deity that Shumbra is."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 am

Jahki was about to lunge out but a small silver dragon showed up, white eyes narrowed upon the tiger dog, "This is no time to fight canine."
"Koware-Ta!" Jahki gasped. He gave a nod and turned to Kale before turning to the others, "May we proceed?" Nytrix gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 pm

"Oh, a little drakling. So intimidating. I've slain Golden Greatwyrms! You are nothing!", Kale sneered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 pm

"I'd watch your tounge!" Koware-Ta snarled, "I'm not even a full adult yet, just wait and see then." The Neko turned around facing them, "Quite arguing all of you!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:37 am

Kale laughed. "Even full grown, you'll barely be a Wyrm."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:34 am

He was about lunge foward till Nytrix came up grabbing his horns, "Calm down." He gave a snarl before shaking his head. Koware-Ta growled quietly before walking off, The Neko gave a sigh before Jahki upon a heavy wooded door and he pushed it open, a staircase led down and he turned to the group, "All right, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 am

Kale snickered at the dragon, and nodded. "yes, yes. Let's get this over with. I have important matters to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 pm

"I wasn't asking for your answer." Jahki growled before turning to Nytrix who began to descend down the stairwell into the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next