Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Cade slowly awoke, but Kale remained motionless.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 am

"Wait, is he finished?" Katch murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:04 am

"Far from it...", Cade growled, but not in his voice. In Kale's.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm

The collie suddenly leapt back, and Cast withdrew his staff, the orb at the end glowing a furious orange.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:21 pm

"Now, now. Put down your weapons. To even have a chance at hurting me, you'd have to destroy poor Cade. And you wouldn't want that, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 am

Cast lowered it, growling and suddenly a door banged open and he whirled to see Nytrix running towards them, tears streaming down her face, "CADE!"
"No hold her back!" Jahki yelled as he chased after with Jester. Katch tried catching, but she moved to the side, and Cast's magic was too slow to stop her running. Cast eyes widen as time seemed to slow down, and he ran after the Neko, she wasn't aware what was going on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Cade blinked, and wrapped his arms around Nytrix. "I'm so glad he didn't hurt you, love.", he said, his voice returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Cast was dumbfounded and Jester chuckled, "Love prevails." She was sobbing quietly, "I was worried about you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm

"You still need to be, love...", Cade said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:12 pm

"What?" She whispered looking up to meet his eyes. Flinch's broken wings, ruffled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 pm

"Kale made a last-ditch effort to save himself-a soul bond."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 pm

"What?!" she said alarmed, before Cast reached out grabbing the Neko and he spoke harshly but in a caring way, "I can't afford to have you close right now, anything could happen." Her golden eyes showed a hurt look and Nytrix turned to face Cade. Jahki came by her side ears perked foward.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Cade's eyes changed colour, and his face took on a cruel expression. "Yes, exactly. As I was saying earlier, if oyu want a chance at me, you'll have to shred your precious Cade.", Kale said, laughing. "How fun, really. The avatar of Solakk sharing a body with the avatar of Shumbra. One might go so far as to call it hilarious, but let's not get ahead of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:18 pm

"Release him!" the Neko screeched from her spot, tears of frustration coming down her cheeks, "I'll do whatever you want me to! Just get out of Cade's body!" Cast suddenly clamped a hand over her mouth and pulled her back further away from Kale, oh well...actually Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 am

Kale laughed. "That's the beauty of it! Our souls are one entity now! If I leave, he dies!", he said, smiling. "And I happen to like sharing brother's body, even if he still doesn't recognize me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Nytrix turned to Cast, "What can we do?" The griffin felt an ache as he saw the tears coming down her face and he gave a groan, "I might have to speak to one of the higher gods, but in the mean time, I don't know what we gotta do with, uh....'them...'."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Cade returned to relative normality and frowned. "I think that until we can find a way to fix my current predicament, a smart option would be having a guard nearby in case Kale tries anything?", he said. "If there IS a way to get Kale out of my body, the wretched whelp of a-", he said, and his words stopped as Kale took control again. "Now brother! How rude of you to speak of family that way!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:58 pm

The young female Neko cringed slightly and Cast gave a sigh then turned to her, "Well are you going to put a mage or a werewolf?"
"A werewolf with the art of magic." She murmured. He nodded, "I'm pretty sure Nazar will be up for the task, I'll go have someone fetch him." The griffin turned to Katch and the collie took off running.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Kale smiled. "Now why would you ever want to get me out of your body, brother? You always wanted to be just like me when you were little. Now you can BE me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:38 am

Katch came back with a young werewolf and he stopped midway upon seeing Kale, "You're kidding me, right?"
"Please Nazar, help?" Nytrix pleaded. He gave a sigh, then gave a tight nod, "Anything for you m'lady." Her eye lit up, and she gave him a hug in joy, and stepped back, "I'll promise to let you have anything to help with your magic teachings!" He smiled back then glanced over at Kale and smirked, "Well then, my name's Nazar, I'll be your...umm...'bodyguard."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 am

Cade took over again, and smiled. "Thank you very much, Nazar.", he said, nodding at the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:46 pm

He gave a nod and Cast had a whip appear, but it wasn't a standard one, it had nine thick ropes of leather.
"Cat of Ninetails." He murmured. Nazar nodded, hitching it onto his belt and turned to Nytrix, "Where would he reside?"
"I dunno if we'll have to put him in a holding cell or a comfortable place for us to at least monitor 24/7." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 pm

"I would say our strongest cell is in order. After all, Kale has access to everything he could already do, and everything I can do. And that, is a terrible combination."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Nazar nodded then turned to Cast who pulled out a arm brace from his satchel and placed it one Cade's right arm. The griffin handed two small silver chains to the werewolf and Nytrix. The Neko studied it and saw a symbol on it, which Nazar's bracelet has and Cade's brace has on too.
"A Tri Shock. If things get a little out of hand, all you have to do is, and this is only for you two, tap your bracelet on the brace and a magic shock will be released," He murmured nodding at them, "but this is the first time they ever been used since Yale made them, so I guess we see what happens."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 am

Cade nodded. "And I take it that my bracelet will not do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next