Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Kale growled and extended his hand towards Nytrix. "Not so fast, Neko.", he said ,smirking. A massive hand of light appeared and grabbed Nytrix and the werewolf. "I'll save you for last."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 pm

"Let go of me!" She screamed. The werewolf snarled, turning his fierce golden eyes at Kale.

Cast paced the room as Jahki watched him and the tiger dog spoke up, "Just pull up a magic haze won't you?"
"You're right." The griffin murmured. He reached into a pouch with white dust, and he got a small clump in the ball of his hand, "Show us our fight." He blew right into his hand. and the dust flew from it, somewhat forming a screen. A blurry image showed up, and then it fuzzed out to look clear, it showed Nytrix and the werewolf captivated in Kale's cluthces.
"Damn that bastard is alive!" The grey griffin snapped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 pm

"I knew this would happen.", Cade growled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Cast yelled from the screen to the blind mage, "Kaz! Do something!"
"Sir the magic is strong here!" he yelled back.
"Not good." Jahki murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 pm

"That's it. I don't care what's good for me, I'm going. I'm going to save Nytrix.", Cade growled, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

The ashy grey griffin sighed and nodded, "Hurry and Jahki go." The tiger dog nodded, then sprinted out of room out of the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Cade stood up and snapped his fingers, having the Lich Blade appear in his hand, and quickly followed after Jahki.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm

The dog murmured something under his breath, and guns appeared on his shoulders, "Lock and load kid, we're rolling." The doors were pushed open by two mages and the duo ran out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Cade growled and pulled out one of his guns as they ran, ready to fill Kale full of Bio Rounds.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:55 am

"Let me go!" Nytrix wriggled around as the werewolf that was pinned with the Neko growled at Kale, "You're going to regret this magic boy."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 am

"I don't think so, you overgrown chihuahua.", Kale growled, drawing another glowing sword that he dual-wielded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

Jahki positioned his gun upwards and he muttered a few words, "Draw the eyes of the fighting crowd." Shots ran up into the air, having everyone turn their heads to see the tiger dog sprinted towards them along with Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Cade snarled and lined up a clear shot at Kale. "Time to die, you son of a-", he shouted, muffling the last word with gunshots. Kale smirked and created a barrier of light that blocked the bullets. "You couldn't kill me with the wrath of a god that has forsaken you, you won't be able to kill me with lead either! And you don't have enough luck to get Shumbra to help you again!", Kale said, laughing like a maniac as he rushed at the lich.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

"Jahki!" Nytrix yelled at the tiger dog. His ears flicked towards the sound of the voice, and he ran towards them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Cade parried each of Kale's sword strikes, responding to them with strikes of his own, all of which Kale blocked, locking them into a stalemate of clashing steel.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:37 pm

He murmured a few words and the magic that held the Neko and the werewolf released the two of them. Nytrix let out a sigh of relief and smiled at Jahki, "Thank you."
"No problem," He smiled then motioned towards Cade, "Come on, we gotta help." She nodded, drawing her sword and Jahki's guns loaded as they headed towards Kale.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Cade snarled, his eyes turning black. "I still detest you, Cade, but I'll help you again, if it means this pathetic fool dies.", he said, his voice booming and much deeper, and somewhat terrifying. Kale's eyes began to glow gold as fought. "Shumbra, you won't kill my champio! I'll destroy you here and now!", he said, his voice high-pitched and just as booming and terrifying. Their bodies glowed black and gold respectively, and their attacks became much more powerful and swift as the two gods possessed them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:51 pm

The mage suddenly held up a hand, and a shield materialized in front of the canine and the Neko, "We must leave Nytrix, this is going to be dangerous." He murmured. She turned to him, but gave a sigh, "All right."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm

"I'l finish you once and for all, Solakk!", Shumbra screamed through Cade. "I'll tear you apart!", Salakk replied.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 am

"Go!" the werewolf snarled. Everyone scrambled off to a safe distance, and Jahki glanced back before running aftr the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 am

Cade's body became engulfed in shadows, takign the form of a four armed man made of darkness, his eyes blazing with fire and adorned with a blood red feathered headress. In each arm he wielded a bloody blade. "You will not surive, I swear it.", he snarled, lunging at Kale.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 am

"The magic among the area is really intense." the mage murmured quietly as he stood among the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 am

As Shumbra took over Cade's being and continued the offensive, Solakk began to control Kale, enuglfing him in golden fire, and turning him into a golden skinned barbaric looking warrior wearing a corwn of bones, wielding a golden sword. "You will die here and now, brother!", he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 am

"Go further, please, hurry." The mage turned to the group. The werewolves nodded and had everyone scoot back further, but the tiger dog stood thered watching the two fight.
"What about Jahki?" Nytrix murmured.
"He'll be fine, he's strong." An angel whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 am

Blast of gold and black fire erupted around the two as their weapons struck each other at impossible speeds, the pair still in a stalemate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next