Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:10 pm

He walked up to her. "Tell me, how proficient are you with firearms? I honestly can't say I've ever seen you use them."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

"I'mma a fail with them to be honest. Even Jahki can handle guns better then me and that dog doesn't have any freakin' hands." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 pm

"I could teach you. Firearms are quite useful if you can use them right.", he said. 'I could start you out with a classic revolver, and perhaps you could work your way up to a .500 Super Magnum."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Nytrix nodded her head and sighed, ears folding back, "I lack in a lot of abilites leaders are suppose to know by now. They're to know how to handle every single weapon known to man, and I only know maybe half of them."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Cade smiled. "Don't worry, Nytrix, I'll help you learn the other half."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 am

She turned to him and smiled back, "Thanks, I'll appreciate that a lot and it will give us some more time to spend together."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 am

"Now, what school of weaponry do you want to start with?", he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:56 am

"Let's start with the hardest, I'm always looking for a challange."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:27 pm

"Two-handed swords it is.", Cade said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 pm

"Two handed? As in two hilted or two bladed?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm

"Neither. Swords so large that you need two hands to grip them. Later we shall start with dual blade technique."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:40 pm

"They must weigh more then me." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 am

"Some will.", Cade said. "But I'll start with the lighter ones."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 am

"Good." She held two thumbs up, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:11 pm

"I'll start you out with a simple bastard sword.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:07 pm

"Okay, let's get this ball rolling." Nytrix nodded smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

"We'll head to the armoury and then we'll train."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 pm

She nodded her head and as the two disappeared into the building, a figure appeared from plain sight and smiled as Jester appeared next to him, "Well the two shall be spending more time together."
"It's a good thing, don't ruin it nosy feline." The figure spoke, silver skin rippling under the sun, his wings ruffling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:44 am

Cade looked around the armoury and grabbed a plain looking, but very large, sword. He handed it to Nytrix. "Get a good grip on it, then we'll get to work."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:27 am

She took the sword from him and almost dropped it, but the Neko held tight on to it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 am

"No,no,no. You're holding it wrong.", Cade said. He took it from her gently and held it up. "Like this."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:25 am

The Neko laughed quietly to herself then nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 am

"Now, let's go to the training arena."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:31 am

She nodded her head and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 am

On the way out, Cade grabbed an illustrious claymore with which to train Nytrix with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 17 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next