Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:08 pm

She stroked his head smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Vivien climbed up as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm

"That's not fair, they're all calm with Natalia." Sparky huffed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Vix climbed up on to Natalia's head and licked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 pm

The girl smiled laughing and Venus smiled as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Vivien licked Natalia's nose.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 pm

The girl rubbed their heads as Scrumpy slowly walked over to them, placing one paw in front of the other paw.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

"I hope we find another cat.", Hedger said. "I like cats."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:55 pm

"Probably, we'll just have Lucky get a wift of Scrump here and have him walk around to see if he can find some more." Sparky smiled patting the lab's head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:16 pm

"Cool."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 pm

He gave a bark and his slim tail began to wag.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:19 am

"Go find me another cat!", Heath said, smiling. "I'll go with him to make sure he doesn't get hurt..", Blain said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Lucky walked in a circle and barked. Shade nodded her head and smiled, "Stay safe."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 pm

"I will, sis.", Blain said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm

The labrador crouched playfully and barked running off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Blain took off after him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:19 pm

They came out of the tunnel and Lucky sniffed the air as he went around in small circles.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Blain took out the Jurtakguin and his blaster and had them ready.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

The black lab gave a low snort as he slowly walked around, sniffing the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:13 pm

(got nothing)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:28 pm

He raised his head to be standing in front of a building and he gave a low whimper before walking in slowly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Blain followed him in cautiously, blaster charged.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Lucky walked around slowly, sniffing everywhere he walked as he kept his nose planted to the ground and he pawed through some small piles, moving around the whole building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Blain kept his blaster charged as he followed Lucky clsoely.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

He came upon one and stopped sniffing picking his head up. The dog gave a low whine, tail wagging slightly and he began to dig into the pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next