Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Leath drank some of his water, but didn't finish it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Once Natalia finished her soup she poured some of her water in it and placed it down on to the ground. Lucky came over and lapped some up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Leath did the same for Vix and Vivien.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am

Scrumpy came over and licked some up as Lucky stood back to let the kitten drink up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:06 am

After Vix and Vivien had drank some water, they jumped into the bowl and started playing in it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 am

Shade smiled as Venus laughed and Ciberius shook his head smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 am

Leath picked up Vix and hugged him a little. After Leath released him, Vix sneezed twice and went back to palying with Vivien.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 am

Flight dipped his beak and gulped the water as he leaned his head back a bit, drinking it in his funny bird like way.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 am

Vix leapt at Flight, tackling him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 am

The pigeon gave a squawk, wings fluttering.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 am

Vivien tackled Flight as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 am

"Hey, you two! Leave the bird alone!" Sparky got up on to her two feet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:48 am

THe two foxes stared at Sparky, and then jumped on to her shoulders and stasrted licking her face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 am

Flight took off flying and the thirteen year old was laughing, begging them to stop.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:59 am

Vivien leapt on to Sparky's head nand licked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 pm

She rubbed their heads and Flight landed on Lucky's head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Vix licked Sparky's ear.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 pm

She giggled as it tickled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Leath snickered slightly as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Sparky grabbed one of the foxes in her hands and gave a sigh, Okay, okay, I got enough."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Vix squirmed frantically in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm

The thirteen year-old placed down the fox and held her arm out for Flight to land on it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Vix sneezed a few times and ran over to Natalia, with Vivien following clsoely.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

The small girl smiled and rubbed their heads.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Vix climbed into natalia's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next