Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 pm

She let out a cry and Sahde glanced up to see the young struggling teen. The female stood up and ran towards them pulling a dagger from her coat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 pm

The man turned around and pointed his pistol at Shade. There was the sound of a gunshot, but not form the man's pistol. The man fell to the ground. Blain was standing behind the man, rifle in hand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Shade stood there then shook her head and bent down to see Venus prop herself up, "I'm fine." Blood ozooed from a large cut on her leg and the female shook her head, "Don't lie." Shade placed one of Venu's arms around her neck and carried her toward Ciberius.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Leath had woken up, and walked over to the man and began to dismantle his robotic parts.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Her brother ran over and got his sister and looked up at Sahde, "Thanks."
"No problem." She then walked over to Leath, "Glad to see you up on your own two feet." A smile appeared on her lips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Leath nodded. "Studying these men may help me find a cure for my own affliction."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:35 pm

She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

"Hopefully, if I can't find a cure from them, defeating the Needle will cure me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 pm

"Just thinking about being so close to the Needle is hard to comprenhend. He's across from us in this vast land and it would take months unless we are able to find transportation.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Leath sighed slightly and nodded. He had the Raptor carry the men back to his workshop.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Shade turned to see Ciberius walk over to them with Venus by his side and the wounded Sparky in his arms, "She isn't dead. The bullet is inside but not too deep, we might be able to find a way to pull it out."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:43 pm

"One second.", Leath said. His robotic arm twisted into a strange implement, which he inserted into the bullet hole. He drew the bullet out, while simultaneously sterilizing and sealing the wound.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Sparly's chest heaved up and down and her eyes opened, "Thank god. I didn't want to drop dead just yet." Venus smiled, "Same old Spark." The young female turned to face her, "Haha, I'm not going to leave you guys!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 pm

"Trust me, Sparky, the last thing you'll do is die.", Leath said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:21 pm

"Oh yea." she smiled dsuting herself. Ciberius nodded his head in content and turned to see Lucky walk over to them, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 pm

The Raptor came back from carrying the last body to the workshop.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Natalia came over holding Scrumpy and the others turned to see her safe.
"Well she knows how to hide." Shade smiled.
"She's the best gal to squeeze into tight spots." Venus shook her head giggling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:33 am

Leath laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm

The twelve year old gave a shy smile to them as the kitten in her arms gave a mewl.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:11 am

"Hey, Scrumpy!", Leath said, smiling, scrathcing tyhe top of the kitten's head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 pm

The small kittne began to purr.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 am

Leath smiled and laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Lucky's ears perked as he glanced around hearing the faint sounds of a pigeon. He stood still for a moment and Ciberius caught him and spoke, "Our friend here picked up something. What is it?" The labrador barked out as a small squatted grey pigeon flew in, hooting. Sparky noticed a small scroll attached to its leg and her eyes wideen, "A carrier Pigeon!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 am

"Wow!", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:03 pm

The thirteen year-old ran up to a hill and held her cupped hands out. The pigeon landed, and she removed the scroll, climbing down the hill. Sparky held it out, "I'm kinda excited to see what's going to be in the message. They don't usually send Carrier Pigeons unless a technology break down happened. The last pigeon sent was World War ll."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next