Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 pm

"But, unless we beat the Neddle very soon, it will be an inevitability...", he said. "This virus is consuming me at an exponential rate. Within six months, I'll be gone..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am

"We should start traveling then, we're nearly halfway way across the country from where it rests."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm

"Yes, I suppose we should. But I think I might take a couple of days to built a suitable transport for our purposes, so we won't be travelling vulnerably on foot."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

"We should getting working then, and if you need help of course we can always ask the others to tag in."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

"You'll be the first person I'll ask."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

"Really?" Shade smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:08 pm

"You know as much about technology as I do.", Leath said. Suddenly, his eyes widened. "I forgot to do something with Megas Rex...", he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small microchip-looking device. He walked around behind the robot, quickly opened the robot's head, and inserted the chip into the robot's circuitry.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

She turned to see the machine twitch a bit, "What did you put into him?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:24 pm

"It is of no consequence at the moment, Shade. No consequence."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 pm

She had a dumbfounded look on her face, but dismissed of it and wairly nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 am

"Now, would you be so kind as to help me design the transport?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

"I would be honoured too, but one thing is, how are we going to fuel it? Gasoline might no longer exsist and if it's low we might need an alternate."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm

"I think we could create a nanomatter propulsion system... Using the nanobots to push it, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm

"Would they run out of power or they have an unlimited power source?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:15 am

"They are powered by nitrogen, which is thankfully abundant in the air around us."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 pm

"Excellent, then there should be no problem at all."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Leath nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:44 pm

"Let's get cracking then. We should try to leave in five days, maybe less if we make good progress."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Leath nodded. "I'm thinking something big, but aerodynamic and streamlined. It needs a more than fair amount of armour and weaponry, to defend ourselves. It also needs room for my equipment, and a large amount of rations. And, of course, us."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm

"Should we scout for large parts of metal to construct and other nesscary objects as well?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yes, I suppose we should. You and Blain should go out and search the wastelands for parts, I'll sift through the piles of junk we have nearby."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 pm

"All right, I'll nag him and we'll both be on our way."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Leath nodded. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Shade gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then ran out calling her brother's name.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Blain quickly ran to his sister. "Yes, shade? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next