Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

They came above the pit were Shirely fell and the two hellhounds spiraled downwards. Her blue eyes widen, "Noble! Blood!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Satan growled and interrupted the angel bands by summoning his own demon band and starting 'Invincible'.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Noble landed on firm ground and her twin came behind her, "Can you get a scent?"
"It's too smelly down here." his sister muttered, nose scrunching.
"Shirely!" Blood howled, his voice echoing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:04 am

There was no answer. However, there was the sounding of a shriek, and several torches lit, revealing that at the bottom of the pit was a wasteland, looking like it had once been a lush garden.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:02 pm

The hounds almost hurled, but they shook themselves and the female growled, "Come on!" She sprinted down and her twin followed closely behind. Her paws lightly sank in as she ran across and a cold feeling rippled her body as she ran hearing the quiet breathing of her twin following.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:22 pm

After several hours of matching chords and riffs, both Marcus and Satan were growing tired of the rock-off. "Last song. Head-to-head, guitar duel. Whoever wins the crowd is the winner.", Satan said, motioning to the huge crowd that had gathered. Marcus nodded. They began playing Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth, hitting every riff and chord perfectly. However, close to the end, Marcus's hand slipped, and he lost the rythym, and lost the crowd and the contest. Satan laughed evily. "I win, marcus. Pay up.", he said. "Fine. Take it. Take my soul!", Marcus growled, not afraid of Satan at all.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:31 pm

"Marcus!" Zero screamed. Yeraky's golden eyes widen and Drakeil let out a roar.

The two hellhounds came to a stop and glanced around panting, "No way in Hades we're going to find her." Noble moaned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Satan plunged his hand into Marcus's chest, and pulled a small white orb from his body, leavcing no wound. Marcus showed no signs of pain or discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm

The female singer sat on Yeraky's back, startled and confused but everything was quiet except the sound of the dragons wings beating slowly as they stood in midair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Marcus fell to his knees, and then fell forward. He lay there on the ground, face down, not moving or making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Drakiel landed on the ground and walked slowly over to him, head lowered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

There were loud shrieks and screams coming from the small orb that held Marcus's soul. Most of the screams were of hatred, heresy, and expletives. It was obvious that Marcus had been hiding many things.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:34 pm

"Matty and I are left." Zero whispered. Yeraky turned his head, "We're hoping Noble and Blood will find Shirley, so don't loose faith in any one, miracles happen."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Suddenly, Satan dropped the orb and leapt backwards. The orb was letting out an enraged scream, and exploded in a burst of light. In its place stood a figure similar to Marcus, but much more demonic and terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Her blue eyes widen and Drakiel reared back startled and he took a few paces backwards, shocked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 pm

The figure laughed slightly and smiled. "Finally ,after being hidden behind the stupid goody-goody charade for so long, I'm free..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 pm

"It's like an oppostie of Marcus." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm

(did you check out my new roleplay, Resonance of Dreams?)

The figure laughed. "An opposite of Marcus? I beg to differ. I am the real Marcus."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Ooc\\
Yea, haven't had a chance to read it yet, give me a few mintues to read through the plot line.

Bic//
A chilling feeling rippled her body, "Has it all been a fake lie?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 pm

(ok, cool)

"Not completely.", the figure said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Zero clutched on to Yeraky's horns and he knew the girl was scared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 pm

"I used to really be religious. but, that all changed in a single day..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:38 pm

"What day?" she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 pm

"The day that my entire family was murdered."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:04 pm

'Oh how, can I forget that day?' Zero thought to herself. The whole band was invited to the services and they asked her to sing a farewell song. She didn't how she managed to sing through the whole song without breaking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next